How to Use Gems?

• Replies:4
AJ Lopez
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 16, 2015, 7:05:11 AM via Website

I have a question about Honors and Jewels in Crusader's Quest. What is the best way, or the most efficient(..?) way of using Jewels? You can get unlimited amount of Jewels by max leveling a Heroes so it’s not much of a problem but.. is it worth spending it to get Heroes or should I use them on the special shop?

Also, is Honor really not limited? If not, is it limited in the quest storyline and isn't considered limited because of the pvp system? If limited, I would think that spending Jewels on getting Heroes would be a very good idea, but Heroes are always farmable. But the drop rate is low and it would require lots of Honor to raise a 1-2 star Hero..

Thanks for your time!

Addboot

Addboot
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 17, 2015, 5:40:06 AM via Website

I'm confused on your Questions? can you make it a little more clearer!? Well, sometime i used hack tool in oreder to get limited jewels, but I'm not suggesting you do the same! ehr!

well, as for hero promoting heroes, i have here some tips , i just hope this might help on you!
Promotion requirements based on star level
Once units are fully trained for their respective star level, you may promote them.
1 star units will promote into a random 2 star unit of the same class
2 star units will promote into a random 3 star unit of the same class
3 star units will promote into a random 4 star unit of the same class
4 star units have a set promotion path to 6 star (can be seen in the tome)
One star to two star requires 50 honor, Two star to three star requires 250 honor, Three star to four star requires 460 honor, Four star to five star requires 920 honor and Five star to six star requires 1680 honor

Arbie A.
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 19, 2015, 8:11:23 AM via Website

Another way to get an Honor to promote your heroes aside from having friends is you can try doing some “side quests”, you can check them on the right side of your screen. If you're lucky, you can have at least 40-50 honors as a reward, because sometimes the rewards for doing “side quest” are gold or bread. Along with this, your heroes can be stronger before you face tough challenges on the main quest. You can also get on your mailbox, so you must check your mailbox every day to see what you’ve got for that day. Last way to get lot of Honors is by returning your excess heroes! You can see that on the Heroes menu, you will see their "Return" button..The high their level, the high it cost. Honors are so difficult to have, so you must be patient.
For jewels..you better use it for buying contracts! thats all haha..if you have specific class you want..for example,,warrior..so used your jewels to buy warrior contract. :)

AJ Lopez
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 21, 2015, 8:24:58 AM via Website

Thank you so much for you tips! Well, I would like to share a game video for Crusader's Quest. I hope guys you will love this video. Also, I do really love the background music of the game. It reminds me of my childhood days when the console players are on hit. This game is so great and amazing! Check this out!

Aila Mendez
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 21, 2015, 8:44:10 AM via Website

You're talking about Crusaders Quest ? I got a video where that game is also included. This video is really COOL! I miss and I remember my childhood days .. This video gives a better background music in these games! I Like it <3