Samsung Galaxy Tab4

• Replies:2
  • Answered
Anthony Seymour
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 31, 2014, 12:32:36 PM via Website

My grandad has bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, whenever he clicks on a new message on his email the column moves along. Every time he clicks on a new email the column moves along again. He has cleared the cache but it still happens can someone please help as we don't know what to do

KurtH

Mar 2, 2015, 4:50:51 PM via Website

Anthony Seymour

My grandad has bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, whenever he clicks on a new message on his email the column moves along. Every time he clicks on a new email the column moves along again. He has cleared the cache but it still happens can someone please help as we don't know what to do

Did you get any information on this? My Tab4 10.1 just started doing this over the weekend. When viewing the email program, if looking at it in "landscape" mode (long dimension of screen left to right), each click causes the list of folders to widen, and eventually, the mails to disappear off the right side of the screen; and clicking on an email never opens the email; if viewed in "portrait" mode (long dimension of screen top to bottom), I can access the individual emails, but keep having to exit the program because of the ever-widening columns when viewing the INbox.

Some Person

Nov 18, 2015, 5:27:04 PM via Website

Hi,

I have the very same problem since I have installed the last Android update. Does anybody know how to solve this?