Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Stuck in a bootloop, clearing cache and factory reset don't work.

• Replies:2
MLJ
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2014, 2:18:17 PM via Website

Not sure what to do at this point. When I go into severice mode (Volume Up & power button) I try to clear the cache but get an error. The hard reset/wipe runs for maybe 10 seconds and then stops (no error). I reboot and can see that my desktop and apps are still there before the bootloop starts again. I have reached the point flashing the stock ROM (haven't researched how to accomplish this yet)? Any ideas?

Thanks all.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Nov 20, 2014, 2:41:30 PM via Website

MLJ

Not sure what to do at this point. When I go into severice mode (Volume Up & power button) I try to clear the cache but get an error. The hard reset/wipe runs for maybe 10 seconds and then stops (no error). I reboot and can see that my desktop and apps are still there before the bootloop starts again. I have reached the point flashing the stock ROM (haven't researched how to accomplish this yet)? Any ideas?

Thanks all.

Have to tried emergency firmware recovery from kies

Ready To Help You.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Nov 20, 2014, 2:57:48 PM via Website

Sounds like a sync error with settings.provider. Unless you root, and install a custom recovery, there's not many options apart from a hard reset which should be an option on the recovery menu (hold down the Volume Down button while turning the tab on until you see the menu)

Sinkster