slow loading some apps

• Replies:4
Hrvoje
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 15, 2014, 7:24:47 PM via App

having problem. when i am connected to home wifi, aplications such as: facebook, instagram, google translate, google play become veeery slow. when i am connected to other wifi or 3g everything works perfect. i tried restarting every app, router, cleaning cache.... nothing works. anyone have idea what might be? on that wlan, iphone apps working normal. i am running android 4.2.2. thanks

— modified on Nov 15, 2014, 7:33:12 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 15, 2014, 7:46:48 PM via App

Well, that's weird anyway make sure that you're network is fast enough to run apps smoothly (thinking) and also try restarting the router and see if that makes any differnce ! (lightbulb) if you still feel that things are slow you ,ay want to check your device if its updaing itself over the background, for that head over to the settings>data usage>Wi-Fi and check if Google PlayServices or any other apps are running over the background consuming data :?.

— modified on Nov 15, 2014, 8:17:31 PM

Hrvoje

Nov 15, 2014, 7:58:19 PM via App

thank you for your quick answer. did i mentioned that on every other wifi everything is fast enough?!?!?! just on my home wifi it is slow.
i have fast internet. right now download is 45.9 and upload is 3,72. i run test with speed test app. it is driving me crazy. like i am on dial up!!! :/
no, i dont see any app working in background.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 15, 2014, 8:17:02 PM via App

Now that's somethin way more weird (thinking) try restarting your home Wi-Fi as well as your Android device and check if the apps start working good or :? one more thing the sped you mentioned "45.9" is in Mbps or Kbps ?

Hrvoje

Nov 15, 2014, 9:03:53 PM via App

it is mbps. i would send you a screenshot but i dont know how to attach picture here.
i tried to restart router, even to change some values there. nothing worked. :(
i just tried to connect mine old phone, the same android. the same apps dont work nietherel on him. but on iphone works. :/