Samsung Galaxy S3 — Help!

• Replies:1
Adrienne Brathwaite-Greene
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 2:22:14 PM via Website

I have a Samsung Galaxy s3. Yesterday it froze while going through pictures in the gallery. I did a battery pull and since then the phone cannot go past the white samsung logo. It can however load into both recovery and download mode. I tried to a factory restore but that did not work. I also cleared the cache to no avail. I did some research and downloaded odin and a stock ROM. Halfway through Odin said failed. So i pulled the usb cord and battery out now i get a message telling me to go to kies for recovery, but i can still access download and recovery mode also. I tried odin yet again but now it says no PIT partition. Please help me to fix this problem

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 28, 2014, 4:31:39 PM via Website

I have a Samsung Galaxy s3. Yesterday it froze while going through pictures in the gallery. I did a battery pull and since then the phone cannot go past the white samsung logo. It can however load into both recovery and download mode. I tried to a factory restore but that did not work. I also cleared the cache to no avail. I did some research and downloaded odin and a stock ROM. Halfway through Odin said failed. So i pulled the usb cord and battery out now i get a message telling me to go to kies for recovery, but i can still access download and recovery mode also. I tried odin yet again but now it says no PIT partition. Please help me to fix this problem

Try different versions of Odin
Disable Anti-virus on pc
Use the USB port behind the cpu
Do not use an usb hub
install samsung usb drivers

Ready To Help You.