[FREE][LIVE WALLPAPER] Plasticine Aquarium

• Replies:5
AlisonT
  • Forum posts: 496

Oct 23, 2014, 12:28:25 AM via Website

Plasticine Aquarium Live Wallpapers

Lovely 3D plasticine aquarium will decorate for your device.

Plasticine Aquarium Live Wallpaper - a unique and beautiful live wallpaper for your gadget. After all, they represent a unique 3D Aquarium, all objects which exist in reality and are made of plasticine hands of our masters. Through this live wallpaper looks very colorful and original. And the ability to please you with the kind of day-to-day. These live wallpapers are the best choice for lovers of plasticine clay animation and cartoons, as well as for all connoisseurs of quality and beautiful live wallpaper. Enjoy!

image image
image image

Features:
- Many species of aquarium fish;
- Carefully-designed aquariums;
- HD graphics, OpenGL;
- Scrolling background;
- Maximum saving battery power and resources;
- Flexible settings;
- High performance;
- Compatible with phones and tablets.

Free download on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acs.plastaquariumlwp.free

— modified on Dec 7, 2014, 4:31:22 AM

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 1, 2019, 3:39:32 AM via Website

As I see, the fish would be like alive, they move around the screen, isn't it? It's beautiful, I agree, but this will also drain the battery faster than a normal background. I heard that there are screens that drain the battery faster if the quality of the home screen background is high. That's why I'd better keep my background solid and watch my aquarium if needed to relax. Talking about beautiful colors - recently I saw some bristle worm in an aquarium exposition. They had such beautiful colors but I was reading that they are pests for the aquariums. Have you guys ever seen them?

AlisonT

Oct 17, 2019, 3:56:56 PM via Website

No, not seen.
As for the fast discharge of the battery, - our application does not use the battery charge in standby mode at all, but only at the moment of direct contemplation. That is, on average, the battery discharge as it would with a regular picture. :)

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Oct 18, 2019, 6:43:45 AM via Website

Looks very nice

AlisonT

Oct 21, 2019, 4:08:44 AM via Website

Looks very nice

Yes it is. :)
Thanks Marco!

Akil LV