Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — How to take a screenshot with the Galaxy Note 3

• Replies:5
  • Stickied
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 8, 2014, 12:37:11 PM via Website

We absolutely love the Galaxy Note 3! Though it is now being outshone by the newest Note, the Galaxy Note 4, many users will have it, and will likely keep it until the Note 5 comes out.

Here's how to take a screenshot with the Galaxy Note 3:

There are four different ways!

Method 1:

Press the power button, and home button at the same time, until you see a screen animation or hear a sound, followed by saving screenshot in the notification bar.

Method 2:

Use the Palm Motion gesture. First you need to make sure it is turned on. Do this in the settings of your Note 3, then go to Controls, then enable Palm Motion. Now you just have to swipe the side of the your palm of your hand from the right or left side of your phone to the other, covering the screen vertically.

Method 3:

Using the S Pen, you can press and hold the S Pen button for a few seconds, and then hold the pen ot the screen. This will take a screenshot. You'll then see a menu at the top of the screen, which will let you further edit the image.

Method 4:

Yet another S Pen article: Press and hold the S Pen on the screen, and the Air Command menu will pop up. Now choose Screen Write, this will take a screenshot. You can then modify the image, just like the method 3.

All of these methods will save the screenshot in the gallery, so you can retrieve it there.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 12:38:45 PM

Tochukwu osakwe

tamim
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 24, 2015, 1:33:41 PM via Website

just push your phone's power button and menu button same time,and got your screen shot.

sigaukeironandrew

ronandrew
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 19, 2015, 6:06:35 AM via Website

You simply press both menu and power button simultaneously and you will get SC

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 24, 2015, 3:21:41 AM via Website

I think the easiest method is "Press the power button, and home button at the same time, until you see a screen animation or hear a sound, followed by saving screenshot in the notification bar".

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

ronandrew

Tochukwu osakwe
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 9:39:08 AM via Website

Thanks bro...method 3 is something i nevervknew existed till now. Will convert it to my default screen capture method.

lai soulie
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 27, 2015, 2:48:36 AM via Website

Same issue here,I ave tried it,and it solved.