Huawei Ascend P6 — Cannot connect via USB

• Replies:3
ColdStormy
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 3, 2014, 2:02:58 PM via Website

Hello friends,

once I was able to simply connect my P6 with my pc. HiSuite was installed and this Daemon app on my phone as well. Well, this app is now gone, I believe because I updated android.

Now I can't connect anymore, HiSuite does not detect my phone but it is still charging. I tried the steps suggested by HiSuite but they didn't help...

Can anybody help me please? I would love to be able to transfer files from my pc to my smartphone

Current Version:
EmotionUI 2.3
B215

Thanks in andvance and sorry for my english ^^

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 3, 2014, 5:32:23 PM via Website

ColdStormy

Hello friends,

once I was able to simply connect my P6 with my pc. HiSuite was installed and this Daemon app on my phone as well. Well, this app is now gone, I believe because I updated android.

Now I can't connect anymore, HiSuite does not detect my phone but it is still charging. I tried the steps suggested by HiSuite but they didn't help...

Can anybody help me please? I would love to be able to transfer files from my pc to my smartphone

Current Version:
EmotionUI 2.3
B215

Thanks in andvance and sorry for my english ^^

Try different USB port.
Do not use a usb hub
restart your phone

Ready To Help You.

Selenanita S
  • Forum posts: 4

May 13, 2016, 5:43:51 AM via Website

Have a try another Huawei transfer tool: Wondershare MobileGo. It would help you transfer file without USB cable, simply via wifi connection. It would also help you solve the usb detect problem.

Munawar Hossain
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 26, 2016, 6:51:58 PM via Website

You may open your manage in settings and troubleshoot by installing required driver.