Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — how to fix notif the process com.google.process.location has stopped

• Replies:4
andrew immanuel
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 26, 2014, 9:22:52 AM via App

Hello andropit,

everytime i turn on samsung galaxy note 3 or restart always appear notification the process com.google.process.location has stopped.please help me how to fix it.
thanks.

— modified on Sep 26, 2014, 9:23:48 AM

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 26, 2014, 10:07:34 AM via Website

Hmm, I haven't encountered this problem before.

You could try the usual fix for com.google.process.gapps has stopped - basically just disabling and then re-enabling Download Manager and clearing the cache for Google Play Services and the Play Store.

You could also play around with your GPS and Location settings. Toggling them on and off and rebooting might help.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Ravindu Thimantha Gamage
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 26, 2014, 11:01:42 AM via Website

Kris Carlon

Hmm, I haven't encountered this problem before.

You could try the usual [fix for com.google.process.gapps has stopped][1] - basically just disabling and then re-enabling Download Manager and clearing the cache for Google Play Services and the Play Store.

You could also play around with your GPS and Location settings. Toggling them on and off and rebooting might help.

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/process-com-google-process-gapps-has-stopped-fix

Yes It's the solution. Have encountered it on my Galaxy Core. What I did was to force stop the play store processes and clear the caches. After a restart, everything went well ;)

andrew immanuel
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 26, 2014, 5:43:19 PM via App

thankyou kris,

I have try what u suggest but still appear pop up like that...so I have been try to reset factory and will be fix