Exchanging data between two andrid devices using Internet

• Replies:1
Prashant Chavan
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 9, 2014, 9:04:50 AM via Website

Hi,
I want to develop a App in which i want to exchange data between two devices (deviceA & deviceB) . I am assuming my App in installed on both devices.
Now the main concern is i have only phone/mobile no. of my friend with whom i want to exchange data using internet only(not through Bluetooth or sms or wifi).
Scenario will be Like
1) I will enter a number and message and send it
2) If my friend has this app installed on his device will get a notification
3) He will have option of decline or accept message.
4) if he accepts it a default message for acknowledgement will be sent to my device.

So i am stuck how to communicate using only gsm number and make sure my app in installed on his device.

Thanks in advance.

xieng
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 17, 2014, 9:46:21 AM via Website

Want to backup Android contacts, text messages, music, video, ect to computer?Do you need a Android manager tool to manage all of Android data on computer?

To manage contacts and SMS, install apps on computer,you can use a Android data manager program to manage our Android phone or table on computer easily.

So, if you are serious about your saved data in Android Phone then don’t waste your time. Android Transfer *admin edit: Promoting paid products/services is not allowed* is a smart android backup and management software,which can be used to manage your Android device from computer, backup data, manage contacts and SMS, install apps from computer. Immediately download third party Android transfer software and secure your data from any type of loss.

— modified on Sep 17, 2014, 12:47:36 PM by moderator