Show Box

• Replies:14
brooks barnett
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 18, 2014, 8:37:44 PM via Website

Hello everyone and please help. I recently bought 2 HTC one m8 phones and downloaded show box right away. It worked for a few days and then stopped while we are on vacation. I can still open it and few the trailers but not the full movie or TV shows. What do I need to do. The first time it was downloaded was by the sales person at the Verizon store on one of the phones.

I keep getting a message of check the connection or it just spins and never loads. This I bought was a great app and my son used it a lot while we travel. PLEASE HELP. I am not that tech savy.

brooks barnett

Jul 18, 2014, 9:18:54 PM via Website

Anyone?

Pedro Cancel
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 19, 2014, 1:48:24 PM via Website

Try redownloading but make backup copy of existing shoebox.ask file. That did it for me

Pedro Cancel

Jul 19, 2014, 1:49:05 PM via Website

Showbox.apk

Chad_Higgins
  • Forum posts: 41

Jul 19, 2014, 7:49:23 PM via Website

brooks barnett

Hello everyone and please help. I recently bought 2 HTC one m8 phones and downloaded show box right away. It worked for a few days and then stopped while we are on vacation. I can still open it and few the trailers but not the full movie or TV shows. What do I need to do. The first time it was downloaded was by the sales person at the Verizon store on one of the phones.

I keep getting a message of check the connection or it just spins and never loads. This I bought was a great app and my son used it a lot while we travel. PLEASE HELP. I am not that tech savy.

Just go get it from One Mobile Market and download it thats what i use and mine works great with updates all the time.

brooks barnett

Jul 20, 2014, 9:51:55 PM via Website

Where do I get that?

Pranay Rana
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 20, 2015, 11:02:44 AM via Website

I just downloaded this APK file of the app a few days ago and it's working fine. Here is the link:

www.showbox-app.com/showbox-android-download-apk-file

Fatima
  • Forum posts: 15

Feb 27, 2015, 11:49:16 AM via Website

Redownlad mya help......It helped me a lot.

kevin malcom
  • Forum posts: 1

May 22, 2015, 1:20:24 PM via Website

you can try showbox apk as it is perfect fit for watching high quality videos on your android mobile.

softalien.co

Aug 22, 2018, 4:05:58 PM via Website

You can not download it off the Google Play Store, go ahead and try but you're just wasting your time.... lol, anyway, you have to download it from that website as I mentioned above, and then install the showbox.apk file through the 3rd party source. It's super easy to do, all you have to do is click on your file and your device will either install it automatically or it will ask you to give it permission to install it and that's it!!!

TechIDM

Aug 31, 2018, 3:01:13 AM via Website

First thing, you need to add a disclaimer that your video is for Android devices only. Secondly, you need to remind people that you're using P2P to download content via Showbox.

Freyasman
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 31, 2018, 6:36:01 AM via App

Go to apkpure.com download android Google Play region free, Google Services region free and Carrier Services region free the easy way to do this is to download there free app.

— modified on Aug 31, 2018, 6:46:21 AM

Danien Silver
  • Forum posts: 31

Apr 22, 2019, 10:30:55 AM via Website

Is MovieBox and ShowBox a similar application? The content and arrangement are the same. It's hard to understand.

henery

Jan 17, 2020, 11:57:17 AM via Website

Hey, bro if you are facing trouble to download Showbox apk you can download from solutionhow.com/en-us/android-app/showbox-apk/

tomtom

Feb 19, 2020, 2:20:52 PM via Website

to watch a full movie or TV show. You need to download the showbox.showbox Showbox application, which provides you with popular TV shows and movies for free