Samsung Galaxy S — cant send pics from s3

• Replies:7
Tracy Doremus
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 26, 2014, 8:39:29 PM via Website

Did latest I date on my s3 and now I can't send pics it's says converting to multimedia and then then circle keeps spinning... I use boost which I believe is on sprint network..please help

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 27, 2014, 6:59:03 AM via Website

hmm... tracy I am sorry but I can't understand what you're ..... I know there is some problem with sending multimedia over your S3 but what I can't understand "I use boost.......on sprint ! " :? I can't help you unless I get the idea what you are talking about ?

Tracy Doremus

Jun 27, 2014, 2:46:36 PM via Website

I'm sorry my carrier is boostmobile. And I believe they are under the sprint network. And after I did the latest update I can not send any pictures. When I do it says file to big converting to multimedia and then then circle just keels spinning.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 30, 2014, 5:54:45 AM via Website

Well, have you tried giving a call to the customer support of the boost mobile? If the problem is at the carrier end then it can only be solved by the carrier. What you can do is try going to the application manager and try clearing the cache and the application data stored by the messaging application :? and see if it makes any difference.

Sarah Kachel
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 5:22:45 AM via Website

I am having the same issue on my android galaxy s 3 im with boost mobile too and oh my gosh... calling customer service is never helpfull :( is there anyone who knows a setting or something that can be done or reset to fix this issue. I too cannot send mms from my phone I've done a factor reset and it still doesn't work.

cdnappcenter
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 15, 2014, 8:54:19 AM via Website

It is not your mobile device issue. It is the network issue which you are using to send images or data. So, call to your networrk provider.

Frank R.

Jun 28, 2015, 4:30:24 AM via Website

I have the same problem as Tracy, but my carrier is T-Mobile and I don't have any boost app on my phone. I receive pics as a text message from anyone, but unable to send. I've tried attaching the pic directly from the Paper clip Icon, and by going directly to pics to select a pic first and then select 'send' via text msg. it just keeps buffering, circle turning, for sometimes a minute or more, then error message simply says, unable to send. I've tried selecting from the Gallery ( which I think is either a droid app, or a Samsung app that was already available on the phone, and I've tried selecting and sending from Google backup icon called Photos. neither works. I try to re-size pics to be smaller, try to send them as a slide, and nothing works. Can someone explain what is wrong and how to correct this? Thank you.

Frank R.

Jun 28, 2015, 4:35:52 AM via Website

If it's a network issue, then according to the posts about this same problem, it's happening to those who have Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile. And I have friends in the same area with the sand carriers that have no possible at all. Therefore, I'm assuming it IS a phone problem. The only common denominator is the type of phone.