Android 4.4.3 problems - tell us about your issues, rant to us about Google's latest firmware

• Replies:1
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 18, 2014, 1:15:47 PM via Website

Hey folks!

Are you having issues with the Android 4.4.3 update on your device? Nexus devices specifically, like the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 2013, are seeing major problems with the recent software update, whether they updated OTA (over-the-air) or manually. :'(

Some of the issues some users have been reporting is Wi-Fi dropping, notifications problems, LED not working, Nexus 4 reboot issues, phone app not working....:O

Tell us if you notice any problems and we will try to find you a fix in the meantime! :)

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jun 18, 2014, 2:07:14 PM via Website

I am still running CM 11 (M7) so I don't have any 4.4.3 headaches (yet), but I was planning to go back to stock for a bit of a ROM holiday until I started hearing the issues. Other than the occasional random reboot on CM 11 (M6) - which seem to have disappeared on M7 - I haven't had any of the Wi-Fi or other issues everyone is/was seeing on 4.4.2 or 4.4.3.

Ever since the new Google+ app install though I was getting crashes every second time I posted something and occasional reboots at the same time, which I was partially blaming on CyanogenMod and partially on Google+. I still get the occasional force close in G+ but no reboots so far.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting