New member from South of Spain

• Replies:9
Alvaro Diaz
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 3, 2014, 9:42:00 AM via Website

Hi everybody!,

I am a new member to the community from South of Spain, most concretely Cádiz :) so I hope I can contribute to the community as well as receiving good tips and feedback from all of you.

I am kind of new to Android development since I have been developing my own applications for only a year now.

Best regards,
Álvaro.

— modified on Jun 3, 2014, 10:57:31 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 3, 2014, 10:18:31 AM via Website

Hey Alvaro,

First of all I want to say please remove the external link you have that you have given, next is I am glad that you have joined the AndroidPit forum. Please take time to have a look at our Forum guidelines. :) Have a nice day ahead ...

Alvaro Diaz

Jun 3, 2014, 10:57:51 AM via Website

Hi,

sorry, I'll post it in the Let me show my app

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 3, 2014, 11:38:45 AM via Website

Well, @Alvaro on the Let me show you my application you can only show case your application i.e. only with the playstore link no any external link other than PlayStore is allowed over the forum. So still I would say don't put the direct link over their too..... You have your signature panel that can be used to.... but that will become active after 100posts.

Alvaro Diaz

Jun 3, 2014, 1:22:47 PM via Website

John Farrell

Well, @Alvaro on the Let me show you my application you can only show case your application i.e. only with the playstore link no any external link other than PlayStore is allowed over the forum. So still I would say don't put the direct link over their too..... You have your signature panel that can be used to.... but that will become active after 100posts.

Hi John,

I used the playstore links.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 3, 2014, 2:07:25 PM via Website

Welcome to Androidpit
Follow the rules

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 3, 2014, 4:17:16 PM via Website

Hey Alvaro, welcome to AndroidpPIT, great to have you here! :D

Head over to our android developer forum if you need any help, or have any advice for others.

What kind of apps are you working on?

Alvaro Diaz

Jun 3, 2014, 6:48:03 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Hey Alvaro, welcome to AndroidpPIT, great to have you here! :D

Head over to our [android developer forum][1] if you need any help, or have any advice for others.

What kind of apps are you working on?

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/android-developer-forum-general/recent

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Right now I would like to try to develop as many different apps as I can so that I can try all the available options that Android development can offer. So I've recently developed a game, called Colors Follower, where you must follow a sequence of "lights" and now I am thinking of my next project but I am still not sure.

I am currently working as a Java developer so I do not have much time to spend on Android but I am also actively looking for a change to an Android position.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 5, 2014, 11:21:57 AM via Website

Right now I would like to try to develop as many different apps as I can so that I can try all the available options that Android development can offer. So I've recently developed a game, called Colors Follower, where you must follow a sequence of "lights" and now I am thinking of my next project but I am still not sure.

Sounds cool! Be sure to post your game in the Let me show you my app section of our forum (as long as it is free of course :))