Question about OEM.SOS!!

• Replies:15
caonima
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 10, 2014, 2:49:46 AM via Website

I heard about something about XIAOMI and HUAWEI finding OEM for their products.
Oh.But I wanna know if the OEM is good or bad.
Do the products from OEM have a high quality?

Who can help me? ~~~~(>_<)~~~~

damponting44

huck dave

Mar 10, 2014, 2:58:09 AM via Website

caonima

Even Apple has OEM, how do u think about iphone? Don't worry about the quality, the phonemaker will choose the right OEM factory themselves.

damponting44

caonima

Mar 10, 2014, 3:02:49 AM via Website

Oh.Do you Know which OEM is famous?
I have no idea for it.。。%>_<%

caonima

Mar 10, 2014, 3:03:20 AM via Website

huck dave
caonima

Even Apple has OEM, how do u think about iphone? Don't worry about the quality, the phonemaker will choose the right OEM factory themselves.

Oh.Do you Know which OEM is famous?
I have no idea for it.。。%>_<%

damponting44

huck dave

Mar 10, 2014, 3:29:04 AM via Website

OEM, manufactures products or components that are purchased by another company and retailed under that purchasing company's brand name.OEM refers to the company that originally manufactured the product. When referring to automotive parts, OEM designates a replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part(a reference from the wikipedia).
Though i am not quite know about it, i think the most OEM factories would be in China cause the payment was low. Considering you really want know something, I think you could do some research about world famous cellphone makers, they product excellent phone, they choose good OEM factory.

damponting44

caonima

Mar 10, 2014, 4:01:01 AM via Website

huck dave
OEM, manufactures products or components that are purchased by another company and retailed under that purchasing company's brand name.OEM refers to the company that originally manufactured the product. When referring to automotive parts, OEM designates a replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part(a reference from the wikipedia).
Though i am not quite know about it, i think the most OEM factories would be in China cause the payment was low. Considering you really want know something, I think you could do some research about world famous cellphone makers, they product excellent phone, they choose good OEM factory.

OKay.Thank you a lot.If really like what you said, I'm relieved.Do you Know any OEM's name??Foe example??And the mobile phones' function?

damponting44

huck dave

Mar 10, 2014, 4:52:05 AM via Website

So far as i know foxconn OEMed for Apple, Wingtech appears to be a Chinese company.

caonima

Mar 10, 2014, 5:19:26 AM via Website

huck dave
So far as i know foxconn OEMed for Apple, Wingtech appears to be a Chinese company.

Do you know how the quality of mobilephone which producted by OEM?For example:the camera ,the CPU,the display,and so on. Do you know?
I wanna buy one for my wife.But I have no money for iPhone.
Thank you a lot !!SOS!!

damponting44

huck dave

Mar 10, 2014, 8:04:59 AM via Website

If your wife like take selfiles, i suggest you oppo N1, Its flipping the 13-megapixel camera would certainly satisfy her. Actually i don't know what's your wife need about a cellphone, besides, some people are very hard to satisfy. i suggest you go to the phone stores with your wife and buy one.

caonima

Mar 10, 2014, 8:52:38 AM via Website

huck dave
If your wife like take selfiles, i suggest you oppo N1, Its flipping the 13-megapixel camera would certainly satisfy her. Actually i don't know what's your wife need about a cellphone, besides, some people are very hard to satisfy. i suggest you go to the phone stores with your wife and buy one.
Thank you.I search the information of N1 just now.That's cool.The camera can rotating and has a wide screen.I will consider it.But do you herad about HTC 8-Cores call ? it seems to be Wingtech foundry with strong hardware.Do you know ?

huck dave

Mar 10, 2014, 9:57:59 AM via Website

caonima
huck dave
Thank you.I search the information of N1 just now.That's cool.The camera can rotating and has a wide screen.I will consider it.But do you herad about HTC 8-Cores call ? it seems to be Wingtech foundry with strong hardware.Do you know ?

I have heard that HTC octa-core go up for pre-order in Europe, and there are some photos on the web. It's as colorful as iphon 5c. Wingtech? I know a little about it. rumor said that the HTC 8-core phone was OEMed by it.

damponting44

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 11, 2014, 6:13:41 AM via Website

Well, as the name OEM itself sounds Original Equipment Manufacturer so, buying OEM products is good and I would recommend OEM products because I am sure that you can't claim warranty or guarantee on non OEM products.

huck dave

Mar 18, 2014, 3:07:16 AM via Website

John Farrell
Well, as the name OEM itself sounds Original Equipment Manufacturer so, buying OEM products is good and I would recommend OEM products because I am sure that you can't claim warranty or guarantee on non OEM products.

Great minds think alike, there's few products don't have OEM now.

caonima

Mar 18, 2014, 3:52:15 AM via Website

huck dave
John Farrell

How do you think iWing?

I heard about that iWing is the phone made from Wingtech itself.

damponting44

huck dave

Mar 20, 2014, 4:33:56 AM via Website

caonima
huck dave
John Farrell

How do you think iWing?

I heard about that iWing is the phone made from Wingtech itself.

I have noticed the iwing phone, actually it's just presell now, and offer only two models for sale, iwing WTD2 & WTD1.

I'm quite sure the phone just have mid specs, and if you really wonder this brand,
try to get the phone in www.tinydeal.com/iwing-phones-flash-friday-si-1536.html?px25gn7, wish you good luck

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 10, 2016, 8:00:59 AM via Website

I found out about something about XIAOMI and HUAWEI discovering OEM for their items. Oh.But I wanna know whether the OEM is great or awful. Do the items from OEM have a high quality? Who can help me?

Mary has another Nexus 5 as well and despite the fact that she's doing a large portion of the same things as me she's as yet getting truly awful execution. She's totally stock however is by all accounts having no luckiness. Her Google Play Services is murdering her battery though mine has no effect by any stretch of the imagination, and we both have v4.1.23. At times you simply get fortunate I presume.