- Forum posts: 1,110
Feb 4, 2014, 6:04:25 PM via Website
Feb 4, 2014 6:04:25 PM via Website
If you want to delete your Google account entirely, here's what to do:
- Log into your Google account (for the last time) and click on your profile picture.
- In the drop down box, click Account, just above View Profile.
- At the very bottom you'll see ''Close account and delete all services and information associated with it.''
- You'll have to tick each Google service box to confirm you know what you're giving up.
- The confirm your password and hit the Delete Google Account button.
- That's it. Start fresh. Find a new username and get yourself a brand spanking new Google account - or do your best to stay away.
You can also just delete your Google+ profile or other aspects of your account, depending on how much you want gone.
— modified on Feb 4, 2014, 6:06:48 PM
Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting