Wall charger changing faster then any other charging system

• Replies:5
pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 22, 2014, 3:17:28 PM via Website

Is Wall charger changing faster than any other charging system?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 22, 2014, 4:54:56 PM via Website

Yes. Wireless charging is marginally quicker than usb charging, but both are way slower than using a wall charger. I use all three methods, from 5% to full the nexus 5 takes about 90 minutes using the wall charger whereas the wireless pad or usb takes about 360 minutes. It's partly to do with the amperage, and partly to do with software, as when you connect to the pc android devices detect the usb control commands and therefore limit the power input. This can be overruled with some kernel modules though.

Sinkster

pluglesstech

pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 30, 2014, 5:53:03 AM via Website

How can I choose a good Wall charger for my Galaxy S4?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 30, 2014, 6:44:17 AM via Website

I don't think there is any way of "How to choose good charger" Well, i think you need to move down to the samsung store and ask them for original wall charger for samsung galaxy S4 !! :bashful: If you are still confused how to ask then i'll purchase one for you and send it to your address :P:P you just need to pay me some $$ :P :P :P

Robert Rollo
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 4, 2015, 12:34:58 PM via App

yes, do not charge from laptop, there is a brillant 1 on amazon, looks good charges 6@ once,

Jianar Saro
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 13, 2016, 12:03:01 PM via Website

You can use skylet wall charger . It really work well. To search "skylet wall charger" on amazon. Hope this helps!