- Forum posts: 3
Jan 8, 2014, 3:35:48 PM via Website
Jan 8, 2014 3:35:48 PM via Website
This Voice Call Answer and SMS reader app allows you to go completely handsfree.
How Voice Call Answer and SMS reader app works:
1. Turn ON the App
2. During incoming call Voice Call Answer and SMS reader app will announce the caller name or number. This announcement will continue till the phone rings and during these announcements you will hear a BEEP sound followed by which you should give the command by saying YES or NO to pick or reject the call. The App will take the voice commands after the BEEP sound and before the next announcement. You also have the option to put the call on speakerphone once it is received (This is configurable).
3. When SMS is received Voice Call Answer and SMS reader app will announce the sender name followed by which you should hear a BEEP sound. After the BEEP sound and before the next announcement you should say YES to read the content of the message or NO to stop the announcement.
4. Please note Internet connection is required to convert Speech to Text. If internet is not ON then APP will give an announcement that Internet connection is not ON.
5. Call settings to configure the volume, before and after caller name text and Pitch. These settings are for speaking the caller name. You can also choose to announce the number.
6. SMS settings to repeat the SMS sender name announcement, before and after text for SMS sender name announcement, Control the volume, speed and Pitch of reading the SMS content.
7. This APP inherits the property of the Caller Name speaker but its main purpose is to react on the voice commands.
8. Any command given with the word starting with "Y" is considered as YES and with "N" is considered as NO. It means YEAH, YUP, YES all means YES and NAH, NOPES NO all means NO.
9. Do not forget to turn off any other Caller Name Speaker app before using Voice Call Answer and SMS reader app.
Search Text in Play Store: Voice Call Answer SMS Reader Aniarlabs