How can I speed up my Android phone?

• Replies:7
Micky james
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2013, 12:39:07 PM via Website

Hi Guys please help me how to up the processing speed up of my android phone and how it possible.

— modified on Nov 27, 2013, 5:35:54 PM by moderator

Your Friend

Nov 21, 2013, 10:36:16 PM via App

Hi,
I would recommend you root your phone, that way you'll be able to overclock your phone. That's kind of complicated though. You might want to check how many apps are running & reduce the non-essential ones.
Good luck, try the 2nd method first.

Rohit Wadhwa

Nov 23, 2013, 10:40:06 AM via Website

check all the application running on your applications on your mobile and apart from system applications, find out the apps which are not in use or you don't use and remove them........

Rajesh Kumar
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 27, 2013, 11:41:45 AM via Website

To speed up of your phone root your phone and uninstall the apps which are not in use.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 27, 2013, 2:43:16 PM via Website

Hi @Micky, there's a few things you can do. First of all is backup your data and do a factory reset. This will clear up a lot of junk on your phone that might be bogging it down (especially if you haven't done it before). Tony shared some good tips too in this recent article, and @YourFriend is right, you can also root your device and overclock your processor if that is a level of tinkering you are comfortable with.

Root access will also let you trim all the fat from your phone in terms of bloatware apps that may be hogging processor power running processes in the background etc. You can also keep an eye on what is using your processor and if any of those apps are needlessly hogging RAM etc you can disable or delete them. But try a factory reset (but remember to back up everything first!) and delete any apps you don't need, then you can see if you want to go a step further.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Kenneth Taylor

Nov 27, 2013, 3:41:50 PM via Website

Hey I suggest you to root your phone. And delete cache memory and temp files. I this it is helpful.

david shi
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 5:17:34 PM via App

what phone do u use?

alexcool
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 27, 2013, 11:53:53 PM via App

Your Friend
Hi,
I would recommend you root your phone, that way you'll be able to overclock your phone. That's kind of complicated though. You might want to check how many apps are running & reduce the non-essential ones.
Good luck, try the 2nd method first.
i can not agree more