when will 4.3 update be fixed on s3

• Replies:5
karlos jackal
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 15, 2013, 10:44:36 AM via App

i am gutted my s3 4.3 update has wrecked my phone basicaly. battery draining quick. screen blanks out. lags. and other things. it needs sorting quick and want to know if they are going to do update to fix it

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 15, 2013, 10:55:02 AM via Website

Very good question @karlos, one better directed at Samsung, because your guess is as good as mine. As yet, there's no official statement from Samsung, either in Korea, the US or the UK about the 4.3 update. Considering how absolutely terrible it is (to the point you can't even use your phone) I expect they will get on this faster than they otherwise might for minor bug fixes, but it could be days or weeks before a patch is rolled out. Keep in mind they have to also fix the Note 2 update before it goes out and we'll just have to wait and see what the response is to the US version for the S4 on AT&T.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

karlos jackal
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 15, 2013, 12:18:06 PM via App

yes your right the kris. i just cant understand why on earth they would release it like that. surely it must of been tested wouldnt you think. im keeping fingers crossed they do something about it very sooner rather than later it is totaly disrespectful to samsung users who always say there the best

MayankPasricha
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 7, 2014, 9:20:47 AM via Website

sir i wana ask a ques to you new official update of android 4.3 XXUGML3 have been rolled out in Asia(indonesia,phillipines etc etc) but its not released in india yet.so if i root my phone with official firmware android 4.3 XXUGML3 the issues occur with network or not?.my phone is unlocked and my phone has jellybean 4.1.2.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 7, 2014, 11:24:16 AM via Website

MayankPasricha
sir i wana ask a ques to you new official update of android 4.3 XXUGML3 have been rolled out in Asia(indonesia,phillipines etc etc) but its not released in india yet.so if i root my phone with official firmware android 4.3 XXUGML3 the issues occur with network or not?.my phone is unlocked and my phone has jellybean 4.1.2.

No, i don't there would be any issues but i would say you must wait for the OTA updates for your country !!

JosephDrummond
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 20, 2019, 1:24:18 PM via Website

Yes, i agree with