NEED HELP WITH TABLET

• Replies:3
  • Answered
Teresa Valles
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 13, 2013, 3:56:59 AM via Website

I purchased an impressions tablet back 2 christmas ago, was using amazon to get my apps then after a year after I had to restore factory settings was not able to get amazon anymore, called them they said my tablet wasn't supported LOL...okay. So I downloaded mobile market 1 got the games my granddaughter needed and she played then decided she wanted new ones well I tried to get new ones and everytime I tried to download it would tell me unsuccessful. I did the factory reset and now I cant even download the back up apps from leader international. everything is unsuccessful. I contacted the idiots from international to be told that I need to take this tablet to an electronics store, no trying to help me resolve this what so ever!. I made sure the unknown sources was checked. I dont know what else to do, my granddaughter is wanting her tablet back (shes only 6) and I cant fix it. I'm just about ready to throw it out the door right along with the grand :) Just kidding I would just like for someone to give me some help with this. I'm pretty good at following instructions.
My brother suggested that my tablet is locked, no way because I can get on internet and everything just cant download anything

Teresa Valles

Jul 14, 2013, 5:04:11 AM via Website

well found out what was wrong with it, thanks for everyone looking even tho no one could help...

Joe Finocchiaro

Jan 7, 2014, 6:03:21 AM via App

what was wrong with it ?
Curious Joe

AndroidMatt
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2014, 1:23:58 AM via Website

Yes, let us know what was wrong with it. :) Good thing though you sorted it out. Will take some time if you have taken it to the store.