Any one know a good manga reader app on Android?

• Replies:12
Estis
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 3, 2013, 12:00:06 PM via Website

I've owned an iPad before. Recently I sold it and get a Nexus 7. Pretty satisfied so far!

The only thing I miss is a good manga reader app. I've used Manga Storm and Manga Rock before on iOS. Seem like none of the manga reader apps on Android can match these iOS apps so far?

Any suggestion guys? :grin:

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jul 4, 2013, 12:29:20 PM via Website

Hey Estis!

I found this one which is super popular with Manga fans and has reached over 500 thousand installs. Plus it's free!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.rtfsc.searchmanga&hl=de

Could be interesting for you!:lol:

Rothman

Estis

Jul 5, 2013, 9:00:36 AM via Website

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the app! Not really good since they don't have have pre-loaded list of manga. Technically, to read any manga, you must know its name. For avid reader like me, this is more like a deal-breaker since I can't discover new manga within the app.

Zhan Mikryikov
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 5, 2013, 10:17:05 PM via Website

interesting...

Estis

Jul 24, 2013, 8:04:11 PM via Website

Loie Favre
Oh really? Sorry about that! Did you have any luck with any other ones? Could be interesting to know, especially coming from such an avid Manga reader such as yourself.

Recently I tried Manga Rock. It is simply the best out there. Go for it, you won't be disappointed :)

Well, can't post link since I am new here. Just go to Play Store and search for "Manga Rock - Best manga reader". It's the name I think.

Elan andrew
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 26, 2013, 8:19:03 AM via Website

Did you have a bit of fortune with any of the other ones? It would be really exciting to know, especially arriving from such an enthusiastic audience .

Bdw Smits
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 1:57:18 PM via Website

If you google 'Mango' you'll probably find what you're looking for. It supports several manga reading sites, online reading, downloading and especially important for you: simple discovery of new manga to read ;) Hope this helps!

xingalina

Mar 12, 2015, 4:59:57 AM via Website

Hey Estis!

I found this one is good. android version
Zingbox Manga

Pama Zipp

Jul 11, 2017, 3:28:23 AM via Website

Manga rock you can download on your phone but from chrome it has an option.after you install it. It will appear as an app on your home screen.

Rothman
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 12, 2017, 3:08:11 AM via Website

Recently I want to read manga in my free time, and here are so many suggested manga reader for me to download. All of you's sharings are great.

— modified on Jul 12, 2017, 3:08:33 AM

Nans

Sep 14, 2019, 6:01:39 PM via Website

Can you name it plz. I can't find it in play store