MM Tracker

• Replies:10
John Cook
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 2, 2012, 5:33:57 PM via Website

Sorry if this has been posted before but where has 'MM Tracker' gone ?

I've paid for this app and now I'd like to download it to my new device

Aadam Gibson
  • Forum posts: 41

Dec 3, 2012, 10:51:14 AM via Website

Hi, I have find interesting information regarding “MM Tracker” for you and I hope It maybe very helpful for your better understating. Open below link: https://sites.google.com/site/mmtrackerinfo/

John Cook
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 3, 2012, 1:03:28 PM via Website

Aadam Gibson
Hi, I have find interesting information regarding “MM Tracker” for you and I hope It maybe very helpful for your better understating.

I've already visited the site that you mention but there's no information there relating to AndroidPit.

iain attenborough
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 27, 2013, 10:17:07 PM via Website

I too am having this issue but I already paid for it on AndroidPIT. I am somewhat dissapointed that I have received no refund from here or from the maker if it is no longer available for downloading to my devices.

I understand the issues with its existance on Google Play, however - this is not Google Play.

I have also made a post at the link below, however have received no reply from anyone.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/545151/app-purchased-a-while-back-and-now-I-cant-download-it-any-more-from-here#p1471942

paul collins
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 8:15:34 PM via Website

I have the paid version on my phone but want to put it on my new phone. As it is no longer on play store is there a way to transfer it from the old phone to the new one.?
Many thanks
P

iain attenborough
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 28, 2013, 10:40:21 PM via Website

considering this is an alternative paid system for apps from the play store. Their customer service is pretty poor. No reply in days from anyone who can answer this.

If you are trying to build an android community, perhaps start with talking to the community?

John Cook

Dave knight
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 10:48:34 PM via App

I just emailed the application to myself. and opened it up on my new phone and it worked a treat.

Chris Dunne
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 15, 2013, 4:32:30 PM via Website

I've got a similar problem, I paid for the app from androidpit but am shortly going to be upgrading my phone and am now wondering how to get it on the new one. I might try emailing the author. As a backup following the pull from Google Play I backed up the app on my old rooted phone but am not going to rush to root my new phone if I can help it. Dave knight, how did you email the app to yourself?

Chris Dunne
  • Forum posts: 2

May 5, 2013, 4:19:47 PM via Website

Chris Dunne
I've got a similar problem, I paid for the app from androidpit but am shortly going to be upgrading my phone and am now wondering how to get it on the new one. I might try emailing the author. As a backup following the pull from Google Play I backed up the app on my old rooted phone but am not going to rush to root my new phone if I can help it. Dave knight, how did you email the app to yourself?

I've solved this, I found the right .apk.gz file in my Titanuim backup files from my old phone. Drop boxed the apk file and ran it on my new phone and it installed.

Trevor Appleton
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 19, 2013, 9:45:23 PM via Website

I used to use mm tracker on an Orange San Francisco phone. I am now trying to get it to work on a Galaxy SIII. I found an mmtracker apk file on a website and have installed that but it doesn't find my qct memory map files. Can anyone help?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 48

Sep 17, 2013, 2:41:36 PM via Website

If you have just paid for it the first time you need not do that another time. You may just sign in with the same Google account and that would appear there for free. That's what I did. Not sure whether it would work on your side.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013, 4:06:51 PM by moderator