Android project ideas

• Replies:2
abhijit r.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 8:44:49 AM via Website

Hello friends... I am final year engineering student. I am in search of idea about project in Android. As I am learning Android, I will study it but still i need idea which is feasible to me to implement as my academic project. Plz help me...:)

infamouspete
  • Forum posts: 94

Jul 26, 2012, 8:45:32 PM via Website

you mean help you with the app?

JavaDev
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 11:12:10 AM via Website

You need a project that has the correct level of complexity, the obvious project would be an online forum such as this one being implemented using Java EE, servlets, EJB's and JSP's. You could then add functionality by creating an android app to view the forum. If that appears to be too complicated maybe work with someone who is making a fourn and you could develop the Android component.

Other ideas would be a simple game or utility app, it all depends on what skills you need to demonstrate in your final project, what topics did you cover in the course???

I started Android development last year but due to studies and work i've only submitted three apps to Google Play (written alot more for personal use) non of which would have the correct level of complexity to use for a project.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=david+bradshaw&c=apps

— modified on Aug 4, 2012, 11:18:56 AM