HTC One X — Problem in play store

• Replies:5
Ahmed Kamal
  • Forum posts: 1

May 10, 2012, 8:06:30 AM via Website

hi all,
when i click on play store icon i get a gray screen says no connection, but i'm connected already to wifi and other apps are working properly,, even google+ and +messenger apps are not working also,
is it a problem with my account in gmail or it is an apps problem,
appreciate your help,

thanks,

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

May 10, 2012, 8:56:11 AM via App

Hi and welcome to AndroidPIT!

This sounds like a problem with your Google Account. Did you already login via web? Please take a look at your account information like address and Password if they are right. Do you have any special signs in your password?

If everything is fine go to Menu - Applications - Manage applications and delete all Data and Updates.

Peter Sremkin

Jul 14, 2012, 12:58:53 PM via Website

Hello from me i bought a htc one x i rooted it install blackmart alpha and appplanet i had no problems till yesterday my google play store crashed when i start it starts to load it loads about half a second and kicks me out of it when i try to return the same i reinstal it but still the same thing i dont know what to do and if someone could help me i will be very happy tanks for trying

Waqas Tahir

Jan 5, 2013, 3:49:10 PM via Website

if you have a google+ app make sure you sign in to that before you access the playstore. i had the same issue and its fixed after i cleared cahce and signed in to google +.

Cathy White
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 19, 2013, 7:53:36 AM via Website

Yes,this may be a temporary problem,just make sure you have signed in,or logged out and sign in again.

Ahmed Mughal

Jul 30, 2013, 9:40:46 PM via Website

heyy
Peter Sremkin
any solution for this problem
i am facing the same problem with my htc one x
if yes please do tell me

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 9:41:44 PM