Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — Best Case For Galaxy Note

• Replies:11
Scott
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 25, 2012, 12:44:40 AM via Website

These have been tested and fit perfectly for the Note.

They are the maximum protection you can get while not making it too bulky or ugly.

This is my favorite color - http://www.amazon.com/Impact-Rubber-Bumper-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B007V68NV4/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A2SDKPQEBTWOZW

This is my second favorite - http://www.amazon.com/Maroon-Impact-Rubber-Bumper-Samsung/dp/B007V68NOQ/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A2SDKPQEBTWOZW

This is my third - http://www.amazon.com/Purple-Impact-Rubber-Bumper-Samsung/dp/B007V68NI2/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A2SDKPQEBTWOZW

They are awesome cases and if you go to AT&T they will charge you an arm and a leg for them.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Apr 25, 2012, 7:02:47 AM via Website

Hi Scott, welcome to AndroidPIT!

I use the original Flipcover an I'm pretty happy with it. :lol:

Scott

Apr 25, 2012, 7:19:53 AM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.
Hi Scott, welcome to AndroidPIT!

I use the original Flipcover an I'm pretty happy with it. :lol:

I can see that as being a good option.

The note doesn't have the normal variety of cases. It's so big that I would think most people want something to protect it from a drop.

The ones I linked to have silicon inside, hard TP on the outside, and TPU on all the edges. They sell the same model at AT&T for their other phones for $35.

It's a real nice looking case.

My wife just bought an IPad 3 and I have to find her a good case now :)

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 3:43:44 PM via Website

iPad 3?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Jokin :grin:

Scott

Apr 25, 2012, 10:24:49 PM via Website

Trust me she needs Apple products. I already tried her with the Original Droid.

She bought the IPAD 2 with 3g, and came home and I was "Why not the IPAD 3 with 4g?" She looked it up - $70 difference... back to the store.

Eric McBride
iPad 3?

wenzhe shi
  • Forum posts: 42

Apr 26, 2012, 12:01:54 AM via Website

Scott

She bought the IPAD 2 with 3g, and came home and I was "Why not the IPAD 3 with 4g?" She looked it up - $70 difference... back to the store.

Eric McBride
iPad 3?

you mean only $70? LoL

Scott

Apr 26, 2012, 12:35:18 AM via Website

wenzhe shi
Scott

Eric McBride
iPad 3?

you mean only $70? LoL

Yes, the difference between a new IPAD 2 and a new IPAD 3 with 4g was only $70. I got her to exchange it.

Scott

Apr 26, 2012, 5:20:45 AM via Website

Actually I had never played with the Note before I bought my Galaxy Nexus. I was afraid the Nexus would be too big so I never really considered it.

When I went to AT&T to make sure my cases fit perfectly (they did) I had a chance to play with one. I actually went to another one a week later to play with it again.

Very slim, screen is terrific and it fit fine in my pocket.

I think the reason they are selling so well is because of how well they were made. I kinda want one now.

sunjatan.smith
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 16, 2012, 6:05:34 AM via Website

Maybe it's the new iPad!

sunjatan.smith
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 16, 2012, 6:07:26 AM via Website

Yours is great,but I like this one:http://www.amazon.com/DreSuit-Protective-Kickstand-GT-N7000-SGH-i717/dp/B008DBQK9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342408773&sr=8-1&keywords=dresuit

javier u.
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 5:15:57 PM via Website

I am considering the note 2 but have reservations of the fragility of the design. I have been reading lots of horror stories of glass breaking with the slightest bump so a sturdy case is a must. have you dropped your note on a hard surface and not sustained damage?