Samsung Galaxy S2 — Easiest way to transfer music from iTunes to SGS2?

• Replies:18
Marvin Cleaver
  • Forum posts: 150

Aug 30, 2011, 10:57:44 AM via Website

Hi all,

I have tried to download music from iTunes to my Samsung Kies but it doesn't transfer artist or album name. Anyone know how to bring these across as well?

— modified on Sep 27, 2011, 4:42:12 PM by moderator

Anette West
  • Forum posts: 106

Aug 30, 2011, 10:59:33 AM via Website

Found this on another website...hopefully it'll work:

. First install either ipod Agent on PC, this will run a small server program to listen for the Android device.
2. Connect mobile to pc via usb and create a folder called Music on sd card or phone storage, using usb storage method in wireless connections, not using Kies default.
3. Right-click on iTunes Agent icon in system tray and choose preferemces.
4. Leave the settings at defaults and click new.
5. Enter the device name, Galaxy S2
6. Leave Synchronize pattern: set to iTunes
7. Click the Choose button and select the Music folder you created on the Galaxy S
8. Click the Create button and select the Music folder you created on the Galaxy S
9. Click Save and then Close
10. Launch iTunes and you will see a playlist folder called My Devices, under which you will see the Galaxy S
11. Simply drag the music you wish to synchronize from your iTunes library to your Galaxy S into this playlist
12. Finally, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and select Synchronize devices to sync Music to your phone.

Keith Bolam
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 25, 2011, 3:37:11 PM via Website

Still trying 2 download music from i tunes on my PC to my galaxy S2 can anyone help

— modified on Nov 25, 2011, 4:00:30 PM

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 27, 2011, 11:26:24 PM via Website

Have you tried using kies or iPod agent?

Keith Bolam

Nov 28, 2011, 5:06:29 PM via Website

have tried kies & i pod agent with no success i must be doing something incorrectly

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 29, 2011, 10:11:31 AM via Website

Could you describe what happens when you tried to transfer music with ipod agent and kies? They are the most popular solution to help get music transferred between your phone and iTunes so it's odd they didn't work. Post a little more information about what happened and what you tried and maybe someone can help.

Keith Bolam

Nov 29, 2011, 12:33:40 PM via Website

When attempting 2 open i pod agent with phone attached i pod agent does not recognise the phone.

any suggestions ?

Sherie Trezise
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 11:41:43 AM via Website

what is the Itunes agent icon - if it is the shortcut on the desktop then there is no preferences button when right clicking on it. I am soooooooooooo frustrated right now with this process I feel like throwing my ipod, my phone and my laptop through

the wall. Is nothing ever blinkin' simple with technology??????????

Deactivated Account

Nov 25, 2014, 9:45:06 AM via Website

Hey dude. For your situation, I recommend a software that can help you transfer your music from iTunes to Samsung Phone, you can go read this tutorial admin edit: Promotional Links are forbidden for more details.:D Wish this can help you.

— modified on Nov 25, 2014, 9:59:03 AM by moderator

heidiwoods
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 9, 2015, 1:10:38 PM via Website

Do you mean to transfer purchased or downloaded music from iTunes to your Samsung Galaxy S2? I used TunesGo software from Recovery-Android.com to move music from iTunes library to my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, it's quite useful. You can refer to a detail guide here: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android.

garciabecky
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 23, 2016, 5:47:47 AM via Website

I think you can use FonePaw Mobile Transfer to complete to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung. It is an useful software which not only can move music, but also copy contacts, messages, videos and so on. If you have no idea, you can make a try.

— modified on Feb 23, 2016, 5:48:40 AM

karensavana
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 8, 2016, 10:19:52 AM via Website

I have used Samsing Kies but it always is stuck into certain screen and it makes me so disappointed so I have searched the demand on Google. I got a thing called like TunesGo? It can work for music transferring, like transfer music from iTunes to SG2.

— modified on Dec 8, 2016, 10:21:28 AM

TRACYHAWK

TRACYHAWK
  • Forum posts: 21

Dec 14, 2016, 10:31:12 AM via Website

I searched it just now but does it work? I just have seen this post to move music from iTunes not to iTunes.
I think maybe I have to try.

Iannsfer
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 6, 2017, 3:03:05 AM via Website

Sure , you need to connect your iTunes and Samsung on computer , if you are operating on the computer,so you will reduce the risk

Annie Lee
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 29, 2018, 12:04:41 PM via Website

You can use AudFree DRM Audio Converter to help you transfer music files from iTunes to Smasung Kies, it will keep all artists or album name with ease. By the way, it's not free but you can get it at 50% off from its sales promotion for Halloween, which is available to 7th Nov. 2018.

Sagar Rathod
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 29, 2018, 12:31:56 PM via Website

The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder. Simply transfer your music files from the computer to your phone’s music folder. You can copy-paste, drag-and-drop, or use any other equivalent method.

If you find the iTunes-folder-Android phone combo inconvenient, it’s also possible to use third-party software and apps to instantly transfer music from iTunes to Android.

Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 7, 2020, 9:26:47 AM via Website

Due to DRM protection, you are not able to transfer music from iTunes to SGS2, To transfer music from iTunes to more devices, you need the help of Tunelf Audio Converter. It can help you remove DRM from iTunes music and convert it to MP3 and other popular formats with ease. Then you can upload iTunes songs into your devices for listening without limit.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Sep 17, 2020, 5:52:04 PM via Website

Create a new folder on your desktop
Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder
Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable
Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.

jackgray

Nov 27, 2021, 5:12:06 PM via Website

I tried Musconvtool and successfully transfered music from iTunes to SGS2.