How can I market my app?

• Replies:75
The Kumbu Dev Team
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 31, 2011, 10:58:46 PM via Website

Hello, I have a small app in the Android market. Its been there for a while now (about 3 months).

Unfortunately, the sales numbers have not been very good. Less than 10 people bought the app in those 3 months. My team's marketing strategy as been simple: posts on Android forums. At this moment we can't afford buying advertisement, because these kind of numbers don't seam very promising.

I've tried lowering the price (it's selling at 1€ / 1.3$ right now) but that didn't have much effect (only one sell in about 3 weeks at this lower price).

There's a lot of competition for our app (even free apps) but I think I've got a quality app and I was expecting getting better business at this point.

We have been updating the app with new features and bugfixes.

So does anyone have marketing tips for us?

Thanks for your comments.

(And here's the app https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.kumbu/Kumbu )

— modified on Jan 31, 2011, 10:59:42 PM

damponting44Zeeshan LalaniDeactivated Accountfun4learning

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Feb 1, 2011, 6:49:22 AM via Website

Hi, welcome to the forums. There have been a few posts about this already that you may find interesting: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/399930/Marketing-apps?si=20#p569455
http://www.survey.wim.bwl.lmu.de/POS2011/?s=JW870093&q=POS2011

Personally, I think that with android you have to make a free version. Android users almost expect it, and if you don't someone else probably will. I like to make a paid version and a free, lite, ads version. With a lite version with ads, you get lots of exposer of your app and still make some money. I can tell you from experience, my ads/lite versions get over 140 times more downloads than my paid versions, and I still make money with them. Put a link in your lite version, that gives them the option to buy the full version, with more funcionality and no ads.

damponting44John Farrell

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 1, 2011, 4:01:57 PM via Website

Jeremiah brings up a good point in that many users look for the good free apps before they look at any of the paid apps. It is very frustrating from a developers standpoint if you aren't making many sales on your free version, and you see a free version of an app which does a similar job. Many people prefer getting the free version of an app than pay for it.

I think there is some part of the mind that doesn't like giving out money for something intangible, like software that you have no hard copy of. For instance, I consider antivirus software for my PC to be very important, and I was glad that I bought a paid version two years ago, but now that it is expired, I have a very hard time convincing myself that the paid version is actually worth the expense.

My recommendation is to follow Jeremiahs advice and make two version of the app. One with advertising and less features, and then the paid version with no ads and full features. I'm sure that you will have more downloads that way. However, it will take a long time before the ad revenue gets to a decent level.

— modified on Feb 1, 2011, 4:02:20 PM

damponting44John Farrell

Markus Gu
  • Forum posts: 2,644

Feb 1, 2011, 4:20:35 PM via Website

an ad supported version is only interessting if you have a big install base. otherwise you will earn just a few cents.

but a free version is good to show the app to users who are interessted in it.

swordiApps Blog - Website

Isaac Momperousse
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 4:44:50 AM via Website

Well in addition to free apps, its good to know what the user is looking for. What do they like about your app and what don't they like. Have you surveyed your current users to see what they like or don't like?

damponting44

Jeremiah

Feb 9, 2011, 6:14:26 AM via Website

Isaac Momperousse
Well in addition to free apps, its good to know what the user is looking for. What do they like about your app and what don't they like. Have you surveyed your current users to see what they like or don't like?

That's a very good point Isaac. It's hard to do though, with the android market, you basically know nothing about your users. I guess you could put an optional survey in the app itself, but I don't know many other ways to get good feedback. One of the things I like about AndroidPit, is that they have a forum section for developers to introduce their free apps and ask for feedback on them. Also they do test reports that you can get very good non-biased opinion of your app. How do you survey your users?

damponting44

The Kumbu Dev Team

Feb 15, 2011, 12:35:10 PM via Website

We don't have access to the current paying users contacts, so we can't target them specifically. Also, no user has left comments on the Android Market page of our app. We did create a page were users can leave comments and feature requests. Out of our 8 paying users (in 3/4 months) only one has left a suggestion in this page: http://kumbu.uservoice.com/forums/85707-general

Also, we set up a beta-user program and got some people registered. We sent free versions of the app to these people, but only a small minority gave us any feedback.

Regards

— modified on Feb 15, 2011, 12:36:00 PM

damponting44

Chen Shiang Khoo
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 16, 2011, 2:44:25 PM via Website

Hi

I bump to you threads, because like you, I just upload my app to android market couple weeks ago, and wants to learn more how to best market my app under a very tight budget.

FYI, my app "secQ.me" a new mobile security/tracking app is free and without advertisement.

Initially I do plan to split "secQ.me" to two version, one lite with adv, one premium with more feature and without adv. However, because I am from Malaysia, I am prohibited to publish paid premium version to android market, so the "secQ.me" android app is a full premium version..

On the other hand, I am currently developing iOS version of "secq.me", and because Apple do allows me to publish paid version of my app, so I plan sell a free lite version with adv, and a paid premium version at Apple App store..is this norm? I hope I will not get complains from iPhone user..

I do plan to paid AndroidPIT to review my app once I release second version of my app, I do hope this will get me more download...
Anywhere, good luck, all the best to you!

James Khoo
secQ.me founder
here's my app https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.secqme.client.andrioid/secQ-me

damponting44John Farrell

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 73

Feb 16, 2011, 3:22:24 PM via Website

What you could do, is to upload your App into the AndroidPIT App Center, which is the AndroidPIT App store. It is quiet simple: you need to sign up as a developer and upload your APK. It only takes 5 minutes.
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/developers-info

Also if you are interested in special promotion check this out:
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/sponsoring
Leave a note, and the AndroidPIT Team will get in touch with you.

damponting44

Chen Shiang Khoo
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 17, 2011, 2:27:46 AM via Website

Hi Philip

Thanks, I have uploaded my app to AndroidPIT.. and posted an introduction on my app at Let-me-show-you-my-app threads.
I welcome your view and comments..

Back to the topic on how do Market android app, I got and advise from my friend, write a good Press Release, and submit to Press Release Distribution such as PRWeb will help to boost your sales, estimated cost to hire someone to write a good Press Release and submit for Press Release distribution will be ranging from US300 - US 1000.. wonder have any Android PIT done this before, does it really help

Cheers
James

damponting44

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 73

Feb 17, 2011, 9:08:35 AM via Website

Hi,

we don't have any experience in press releases. Basically we can push your app with banners, App Seller and other function. I will send you an email with our different promotion options.

Regards,
Philipp

alin sell a.
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 26, 2011, 5:04:17 PM via Website

Hi, I saw your thread and I think I can offer an alternative. You can try and sell your application (your source code) on this site http://buysellapp.com/ . Describe your application, list it a starting price and wait for buyers to bid for it. It is a fairly new market, so don't expect immediate fireworks, however it doesn't hurt to try.

For further information, email me at alin.buysellapp.com@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to help you.

John Farrell

Steve August

Aug 23, 2011, 8:42:47 PM via Website

I want to point out two important things here.

i) App description: The app description of your app is not good enough. It has just four lines for a paid app.
ii) Press Releases: As Chen pointed out, press releases play a huge role in promoting an app. If you have a good press release you can find people to submit it for popular PR sites. It may cost you around US $50. If you can't write press releases, you may have to spend another US $50.

You should also submit your app to review sites and blogs. Please visit our app marketing site or contact me here steve (at) alphadigits.com

Thanks.

John Farrell

Edward Kim

Sep 20, 2011, 5:45:31 AM via Website

There are many strategies for marketing android apps that might help you get more downloads of your free apps. Here are some examples:

- Create a free version of your app that funnels your users into purchasing the full version
- Enter app contests for publicity
- Launch a contest on Facebook or Twitter involving cash prizes or app giveaways.
- Pick a name for your app that makes it unique, yet at the same time searchable.

— modified on Sep 20, 2011, 4:42:08 PM by moderator

John Farrell

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 20, 2011, 4:42:52 PM via Website

Have you had any direct success with these strats?

Tyler York
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 24, 2011, 2:30:37 AM via Website

As I learned from Charles Hudson at the Android-i-fied event back in August, Android users primarily discover apps and games through search “because it is Google.” I guess that was a "duh" moment for me :) . If you think about it, the way that an app marketplace is set up drives behavior, and at the top of your screen where ever you go on the Android Market, you can find the Search bar. Therefore, the key to unlocking the Android Market is by optimizing for Search just like you would for a website. Unfortunately, with limited marketing copy and no linking, you need an Android-Market-specific SEO strategy. Take the following steps to improve your Android Market ranking in search results:
  1. Find out what key words are relevant to your game that the Android Market users search for. Often times, they are key words that people search for to find your game, which you can track with Google Analytics. Alternatively, you can make educated guesses based on key phrases appearing frequently in top-ranked apps in your category.
  2. Add those keywords to your game listing as many times as possible, preferably in the title and many times in the description. This tactic may seem silly, but it works extremely well. The Android Market’s search algorithm is surprisingly basic when compared to Google’s homepage algorithm, and frequency does improve your results. Do your best to fit it in the conversation naturally, but also remember to add them at the bottom of your game description in the Keywords section. Just take a look at Lookout’s description to see this strategy in action.
  3. Take steps to improve your click-to-download rate with good marketing copy in the game description, while fitting in those keywords.
  4. Take steps to improve your retention rate, which we found had a strong correlation to our Market ranking. An easy way to do this is to simply manage expectations with your description and not over-promise or cater to the wrong audience.

Also, since the Android Market still allows incentivized installs, there’s no harm in buying your first 1,000 users to get that seed group of users and accelerate your growth. This helps tremendously with improving your ranking for a brand new game and getting you that valuable information you need to improve your marketing.

— modified on Sep 24, 2011, 2:32:06 AM

John Farrell

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 26, 2011, 10:56:29 AM via Website

Thats some solid advice but I was curious about the point you made in point 2. You suggested adding keywords as often as possible to your body text but traditionaly that is considered "stuffing" which normal results in a downgrade in terms of search placement in a normal search engine. Of course I'm only coming at this from an SEO perspective ,where the conventional wisdom is that a text should only contain between 2% and 8% keywords. Is it different in the market? Is stuffing allowed/ does it actually help results?

John Farrell

Jeremiah

Sep 28, 2011, 5:42:59 AM via Website

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard of apps being banned for keyword stuffing on the google market.

Tyler York
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 11, 2011, 4:38:16 AM via Website

Well as far as I can tell from my experience at Lookout, keyword stuffing will not get you in trouble if done correctly, and it absolutely improves your Android Market ranking. The key is to make it as natural as possible.
Just saying
"game strategy game android game awesome game fun game social game"
for your description is a one-way ticket to ban town, but if you say
"Come check out our latest awesome game, XYZ! This creative new Android game melds the traditional aspects of a strategy game with the fun of a social game."
, then you're still getting all of those keyword hits without looking like you're stuffing or spamming.

Also, it is possible that the Android Market has updated their algorithms since I worked at Lookout, but this is what I know from my experience there. Either way, it's up to you to experiment and try it out :)

Tyler

Foo S.
  • Forum posts: 25

Oct 11, 2011, 12:03:04 PM via Website

I guess its a term confusion then. If you're just putting keywords in, then yes, it will help you and it's not stuffing. Keyword stuffing is really just when you put in as many as possible like you described in the first example (I think Google says it's when more then 8% of the visible words are directly related keywords) But optimizing your text like you suggested it probably the best way to go. The way I learned, we were told that any time you wanted to type place holder worlds like (it, it's, they, etc.) that you should replace it with a def. keyword. If you do that you should be pretty much on your way to an optimized text.

John Farrell

GiveMeApps

Apr 13, 2012, 5:50:52 PM via Website

Have you tried GiveMeApps?

They will write reviews for you filled with SEP
They will do video reviews
They will also create a profile page and listing for you to help with exposure?

It's free.

Jeremiah

May 1, 2012, 3:20:35 AM via Website

I've found a great site with a forum about marketing your apps. These guys have a lot of good suggestions on how to market your apps: Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:30:52 AM by moderator

Bar Fr

May 11, 2012, 7:06:20 PM via Website

- Press Releases are great as some people have mentioned.
- Have you integrated sharing in your app so users push it to their friends? Have you integrated Facebook's Open Graph?
- Hit up as many App review websites as you can find!

Also for cheap marketing tricks ... you can use fiverr.com. There are people on there that will review your app for $5 and some will even promote it with Tweets and stuff. This is a good way to get off the ground, because getting good reviews seems to help with downloads.

David Shahar
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 9, 2012, 8:49:48 AM via Website

So you are also a frustrated developer?
I worked 7 month on my app. From 5 AM in the morning every day till midnight. My wife for sure wants to get divorced and my kids and my dog probably hate me.
It is a very good app and I get good reviews from people that use it, but no one can find me in the Google Play store. I am probably in place +500 (I stopped counting after I started to feel pain in my finger). The app is free (I have also a Pro version but this is another sad story) I get few cents from adMob every hour. By the end of the day I might be able to buy a cheap beer in a very cheap place... small glass... if they give me discount.

And now to the point:
Google algorithm is based first of all on reviews. Yes, the keywords, name of app, number of downloads and uninstalls is also important, but first thing you need some good reviews. You can buy them, but this is against the Google policy and I am not going to do that.
But there is nothing against helping each other, right?

If you download and review my app I will download and review yours! Just let me know. That's simple.
This is a link to my app. And yes, you can also use it- it is the best expense manager app and might help you save money..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mediavision.handwallet

Thanks,
David

— modified on Jun 9, 2012, 8:59:24 AM

mike C

Jun 20, 2012, 5:49:05 AM via Website

I have had the same issue as David.....worked for months on an app and put out a product that I think is great, but only a dozen or so people have bought it. I will do as David says, if you review my app I will review yours!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onesix.splister&hl=en

melvin zammit
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 13, 2012, 5:14:08 PM via Website

Hi,
I've been there like you. I have a few android apps my self and the biggest problem is marketing.
From my experiences the best options are letting others know you're there on forums dedicated to app announcements and try sites like Admin edit: **links are forbidden** which are dedicated to new app announcements.

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:31:55 AM by moderator

John Farrell
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 17, 2012, 9:07:27 AM via Website

Thank you all for your valuable comments! It helped me a lot. :)

turskagames
  • Forum posts: 59

Sep 30, 2012, 4:46:01 PM via Website

Thanks everyone for good tips! Sounds really familiar, I have 3 games and to two of them I've really put some time and effort (Rhythm Sheep and Shape Fitter). Now it's time to market them and as a marketer I am really a newbie. I haven't used any money on it yet, but I could pay something for marketing campaigns if I knew my money would be well spent.
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

The most recent marketing attempt was to build a Hall of Fame for my Rhythm Sheep game: Basically I'm hoping to add value to the game by enabling players to show off good results in public. It was launched today, so there's not much scores yet, but let's see if it takes off at some point.

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:30:29 AM by moderator

John Farrell

Oct 1, 2012, 10:26:43 AM via Website

I hope you are doing well!

As I researched on marketing of android apps, I found that the best way to promote your app are Google Play Store, Google Mobile AdSense, Social Media and Blogs. Isn't It?

Orion Exchange
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 7, 2012, 7:19:28 AM via Website

turskagames
Thanks for the tip Orion Exchange! I registered and propably will try it out in next update. I have tried some banner exchange services and Orion Exchange looks promising. Here is another thread related to banner exchange: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/453419/Banner-Exchange-Networks-for-Android-Apps

Great, thank you for the kind words. We're still fixing the last few niggles and kinks.

So far we have a huge disproportionate amount of users trying to Spend Credits rather than Earn, so we're grateful for every user that decides to install our SDK and we'll Tweet your Apps double-time to our 2.5k fans!
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:36:33 AM by moderator

John Farrell

Oct 10, 2012, 8:23:27 AM via Website

Douglas Carter
Jeremiah brings up a good point in that many users look for the good free apps before they look at any of the paid apps. It is very frustrating from a developers standpoint if you aren't making many sales on your free version, and you see a free version of an app which does a similar job. Many people prefer getting the free version of an app than pay for it.

I think there is some part of the mind that doesn't like giving out money for something intangible, like software that you have no hard copy of. For instance, I consider antivirus software for my PC to be very important, and I was glad that I bought a paid version two years ago, but now that it is expired, I have a very hard time convincing myself that the paid version is actually worth the expense.

My recommendation is to follow Jeremiahs advice and make two version of the app. One with advertising and less features, and then the paid version with no ads and full features. I'm sure that you will have more downloads that way. However, it will take a long time before the ad revenue gets to a decent level.

Yeah! There are lot on free app for android but for the best suited app, you need to go for the customized one! Isn't it?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 29

Dec 4, 2012, 11:19:21 PM via Website

Hi David,

Great app. I've just put a 5* review in for you. I'd be grateful if you could also review my new app:

CleverDic Crossword Solver

I can't yet post links as a newbie, but if you search for CleverDic you'll quickly find it

Kind Regards
Mark Bailey
(Pig Dog Bay)

Andreas Weichert
  • Forum posts: 287

Dec 7, 2012, 9:45:13 AM via Website

David Shahar
So you are also a frustrated developer?
I worked 7 month on my app. From 5 AM in the morning every day till midnight. My wife for sure wants to get divorced and my kids and my dog probably hate me.
It is a very good app and I get good reviews from people that use it, but no one can find me in the Google Play store. I am probably in place +500 (I stopped counting after I started to feel pain in my finger). The app is free (I have also a Pro version but this is another sad story) I get few cents from adMob every hour. By the end of the day I might be able to buy a cheap beer in a very cheap place... small glass... if they give me discount.
Hi David !
I can understand what you mean.
I have tested your app and I am really very impressed. There is a lot of work in it. You have lot of functions with a simple userinterface.
Made a rating for your app in the German language.
Can you test my app - look in the footer.

— modified on Dec 7, 2012, 9:57:48 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 29

Dec 8, 2012, 9:08:42 PM via Website

Hi Andreas,

Great app, 5* review given!
I'm up for joining the developer club that you mention.

Kind Regards
Mark

Salman Saroya

Dec 11, 2012, 9:06:04 AM via Website

Hi, I am now a days working on "How to Market Androiod App"... I found this thread very helpful, but i found a general mistake of attacking solution rather than the the Problem.

I believe that marketing an app is in itself a full time job/task and obviously more important than even developing the app. Many people have done a lot of work on it so rather than directly finding out the ways to market ... sit down and think about the problems/issues being faced using some marketing models like the following one. This will help you in being more targeted.

4 Cs Approch (Catch, Connect, Close, Continue)
Catch: Catch your customer's attention, If you are facing problem that your app don't get noticed... your issue is Catching. Use some SEO, make your name close enough to some popular game to be in search results, get ads at some useful spots and a long list which can be fruitful in different scenarios..

Connect: Connect with your users, if your app or ads getting a lot of impression but CTR or downloads are low... your issue is Connecting. Is your logo design is thoughtful regarding marketing perspectives or it is just a piece of art... your App name and logo matched and portray about what your app is... Is your description, reviews, rating and many other dimensions are aligned..

So in this way by being more systematic you can easily find out synergies to market your App and I am happy that majority of solutions are already mentioned here by folks... just you need to put the right pieces together.

I hope you will find it a lil helpful.

Patrick Garde

Jan 20, 2013, 10:48:29 AM via Website

What app review sites have you contacted?

Here are some of the popular ones (based on Alexa rank):

Name (Alexa Rank)
Android Central 2,677
App Brain 5,715
Android Police 6,298
Phandroid 9,366
Android Community 9,420
Apps Zoom 9,551
Android and Me 13,560
Talk Android 18,058
Android Tapp 37,725
Android Guys 46,789
Tapscape 60,848

Hope it helps!

turskagames

turskagames
  • Forum posts: 59

Jan 21, 2013, 11:25:25 AM via Website

Patrick Garde
What app review sites have you contacted?

Here are some of the popular ones (based on Alexa rank):

Name (Alexa Rank)
Android Central 2,677
App Brain 5,715
Android Police 6,298
Phandroid 9,366
Android Community 9,420
Apps Zoom 9,551
Android and Me 13,560
Talk Android 18,058
Android Tapp 37,725
Android Guys 46,789
Tapscape 60,848

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the list Patrick! I've contacted most of them, but there are few that I haven't yet, so let's see if any of them would like to make a review :)

Sonali Srivastava

Jun 21, 2013, 9:45:40 AM via Website

Nice Post and lovely discussion Thanks for writing this post...I really liked it a lot..

Admin edit: **do not use our forum for your own promotion**

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:17:55 AM by moderator

Blade Palmer

Oct 30, 2013, 3:42:34 AM via Website

Try Appcrazi to market and expose your apps. It's free and it works. They focus on online mobile app marketing: appcrazi.com

— modified on Oct 30, 2013, 3:43:03 AM

Maria Anne

Oct 30, 2013, 1:05:40 PM via Website

Thank you for all the information! Learned new things today!

Peter Buscemi
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 7, 2013, 8:27:17 AM via Website

This is very important topic "How can I market my App" I would recommend you best GTM Market Strategy And a Product Roadmap For promote your app.

alexanderjack

Nov 7, 2013, 10:38:34 AM via Website

Hi Gugys,

I do have some suggestions to marktet your app.
Here are some suggestions I read from a post recently, I think it will be helpful for you.

1 Optimize the app title and keywords. When people are looking for apps in app store, they prefer to search some keywords like shooting game, office software and etc. Optimize the title of your app’s title and description is the first thing you should do after you have developed your app.

2 Make an explainer video for your app. Making an explainer video is a very cost and effective app marketing strategy, because it constantly increase the conversion rate of your app. 70% of people prefer to purchase or download app after watched a video, they are also more satisfied than those who didn't. Because a video could give the user an effective preview of the app, to help they understand an app before they actually own it. There are many great app explainer video service providers such as Appgovideo.com, Appegges.com and etc.

3. Start a blog. This is free and quite effective as well. You may announce and update the news of your app, your company and your team in your blog and you will be able to build great publicity for your own organization. The reason is simple, every people love stories.

Deactivated Account

RolandRice
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 16, 2013, 2:33:44 PM via Website

Hey dude which kind of app do you have??

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 20, 2013, 8:18:03 AM via Website

The best way to market mobile app is third-party endorsements. Try to get it reviewed from tech bloggers, press coverage and word of mouth should be the preferred avenues.
And most important, pay keen attention to reviews posted by the users of your application and work hard over your application in case of negative review.

Sengy Mobile
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2013, 5:28:47 AM via Website

I published a free game a few days ago only 10+ people installed.

jenny smith
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 28, 2013, 7:22:50 AM via Website

You can take a help of social community at where million people is existed. So more and more people is taking an interest in your app and buy it.

allenagilbert

Jan 15, 2014, 11:54:28 AM via Website

The Kumbu Dev Team
Hello, I have a small app in the Android market. Its been there for a while now (about 3 months).

Unfortunately, the sales numbers have not been very good. Less than 10 people bought the app in those 3 months. My team's marketing strategy as been simple: posts on Android forums. At this moment we can't afford buying advertisement, because these kind of numbers don't seam very promising.

I've tried lowering the price (it's selling at 1€ / 1.3$ right now) but that didn't have much effect (only one sell in about 3 weeks at this lower price).

There's a lot of competition for our app (even free apps) but I think I've got a quality app and I was expecting getting better business at this point.

We have been updating the app with new features and bugfixes.

So does anyone have marketing tips for us?

(And here's the app https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.kumbu/Kumbu )
Yes it absolutely true. There are many apps coming now a days and I can suggest VP marketing on demand, they provide free go to market plan, go to market strategy and a product road map that will help in business development and market strategies as well. It is worth to spend time on VP marketing on demand.