furdiburb

• Replies:72
Emily McClain
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 29, 2010, 4:47:26 PM via Website

Can anyone tell me how in the world I'm supposed to scrub the little guy after it rains on him? I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure it out...thanks!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 29, 2010, 5:35:58 PM via Website

Hey Emily!

I haven't tried furdiburb yet, but I'll see if I can figure it out and get back to you!

Deactivated Account

Apr 29, 2010, 5:56:24 PM via Website

Emily -- try drying him with a gust of wind (a swirly looking thing); this will turn into a mini tornado and he'll be dry in no time. Furdi has to be absolutely spotlessly clean before you can dry him off, otherrwise 1) he'll get sick, poor baby, and 2) you may not be able to dry him off properly.

Let us know how it works out!

— modified on Apr 29, 2010, 9:04:23 PM

Emily McClain

Apr 29, 2010, 8:21:19 PM via Website

I know how to dry him but I can't figure out how to scrub him...and I did look at the faq but it says to figure it out for yourself

Mandi Reyes
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 29, 2010, 8:43:17 PM via App

you get the little plant the one outside of the house drag it to him and scrub away

Deactivated Account

Apr 29, 2010, 9:06:43 PM via Website

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. Mandi is right -- use the stuff by the house and looks a bit like grass (it's meant to be aloe vera) to scrub him until he's clean.

Andrew Gromov

Aug 15, 2010, 5:14:57 PM via Website

Hi for everybody!I'd like to ask if somebody know,how I can enter to my house?
And how I can play with Furdi?

— modified on Aug 15, 2010, 5:18:41 PM

Deactivated Account

Aug 16, 2010, 12:33:40 PM via Website

Hi Andrew, and welcome to AndroidPIT!

I don't think it's possible to go inside the house -- if I'm wrong please correct me, Furdiburb fans!

Andrew Gromov

Aug 16, 2010, 4:12:24 PM via Website

Ok!Thenk you very much!And were it is?)

— modified on Aug 16, 2010, 4:12:41 PM

carmen hernandez

Oct 2, 2010, 11:18:49 AM via Website

You get into the treehouse by pressing and holding down on the door... anybody got the spaceship yet?

tabatha mihalko
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 9:11:36 PM via Website

how do u get the spaceship anyways

carmen hernandez

Oct 19, 2010, 9:16:11 AM via Website

You get the spaceship once you've collected 98 squirrels and buy the postion

Marlene

Oct 25, 2010, 4:10:42 AM via Website

Hi. I have the space ship but I was wondering what we have to do with it?

Sue R.

Nov 11, 2010, 9:55:34 AM via Website

I collected 98 squirrels and got the space ship-then crashed. Can't figure out what to do now as spaceship in a big hole!!! so I collected another 98 squirrels, bought the potion but no second spaceship!!! Help!!!

Megan Harris

Nov 17, 2010, 3:43:11 AM via Website

You can get inside the house by pressing and holding on the door. You can wake up Furdiburb by taking him out of his box. He'll generally follow you outside.

Jan M

Nov 22, 2010, 3:56:48 AM via Website

It's the aloe....

Tori Simpkin

Dec 22, 2010, 3:43:58 AM via Website

Can anyone help me with how you earn money in the game? I don't see a way to do it :( Thank you

raymond carter
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 4, 2011, 5:01:36 AM via App

ok I've gotten the spaceship. I've grown my furdiburb to double his size as well. I've had the game a week and love it. u get the spaceship by makin it out of the solar system. its harder when he's small after a week hell grow up a little and the small stars u see after the first couple of planets become normal size again because hes older so it makes getting out the solar system eadier. the spaceship OS busted of course no idea how to fix it. I'm trying to make it back out the solitary system again but the stars are small again and its almost 3 times as hard. if ur wondering about the stars and how to do it u get a free star potion and give it to the sister without a bottle and swipe ur finger up to fly on space and keep hitting stars to go higher there's 6 planets total then ur ship

raymond carter

Jan 4, 2011, 5:02:50 AM via App

the stars are money and u get a free potion at the tree house in the woods and use the potion at the sisters to shoot urself into space

raymond carter

Jan 4, 2011, 5:04:50 AM via App

u can also get the spaceship by earning ur way up the stars and nor crashin ur way back to earth that's what I did

Jami Cleveland

Jan 21, 2011, 4:21:25 AM via Website

Can anyone tell me how to access the stairs in the new land to the right of the woods?........I figured out that on the right you have to use the clouds on the water pitcher and the wind on the pinwheel.,.. but what about the ones on the left?....any help is appreciated, and if I find out before anyone replies than I''' let anyone know who wants to!

Lauren Cobain
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 24, 2011, 3:30:52 PM via Website

go to the left of the sisters at the well, there will be a little stone, click on it to save it, go to the stairs and place it on the first column on the left, that is all I have figured out so far, still cant get the 2nd column on the left

raymond carter

Jan 25, 2011, 7:24:59 AM via App

there's a patch of grass were the owls tree house is get a cloud and drag it there it will grow a red mushroom save it in ur inventory then go to the right of the woods eat the red mushroom and furdiburb will spit a fireball up there Wala fire pillar activated

Lauren Cobain

Jan 25, 2011, 3:44:58 PM via Website

thanks!!!!!

Lauren Cobain

Jan 25, 2011, 3:52:19 PM via Website

what does it mean when furdiburb hits a star and the number "1" appears then he crashes back to earth? and i can access planets if i can just get him to keep hitting stars and going higher?

yust me

Jan 26, 2011, 5:56:01 PM via Website

Hello eveyone!!!! I just find furniture store!!!! Don't know where to start so if you have questions I'm here to lead you step by step!!!! :)

Nina Rodriguez

Jan 30, 2011, 11:45:44 PM via Website

After you wet furdiburb just grab a leaf by your house and scrub him.. then dry with a wind

Nina Rodriguez

Jan 30, 2011, 11:49:43 PM via Website

grab and save the stone in the land right before pizzicato beach then put it on the step second from the left. on the first from the left grow a mushroom on patch of grass in the woods, save it and then eat it next to the stair and a fireball will come out and light it.

Phoenix Vail

Feb 8, 2011, 1:33:50 PM via Website

jana o.
Hi Andrew, and welcome to AndroidPIT!

I don't think it's possible to go inside the house -- if I'm wrong please correct me, Furdiburb fans!

You can go into the house by holding your finger on the house.

Abbi SUmmer

Feb 9, 2011, 1:44:17 AM via Website

My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do please?

Aliona

Mar 14, 2011, 1:17:13 PM via Website

Abbi SUmmer
My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do
please?

You need a "Lavender Chili Oil". An owl has it.

Jessica Rodriguez

Apr 24, 2011, 6:49:29 AM via Website

Aliona
Abbi SUmmer
My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do
please?

You need a "Lavender Chili Oil". An owl has it.

I use the Orange Elixir potion, which you get from the woods from the owl.
FYI! I am fairly new to this app but love it!
I found out how to use the machine, and how to solve the puzzle in the land on the far right (with the stairs) if anyone is interested!)
I need help getting the fishing potion. I heard you could take your furdiburb to the island next to the crab's house and fish for stuff in the ocean.

If you know, please pass the info along!

Jessica Rodriguez

Apr 24, 2011, 6:52:57 AM via Website

I am super sad right now!!!
I had over 8,000 points/credits and had solved te puzzle, i exited by mistake and I LOST all my credits!!!! :(

Jeremy Gibson

May 7, 2011, 9:24:57 PM via Website

Hi I'm new at this game and was wondering, how do u work the machine?

kayla lavender

May 10, 2011, 8:12:33 PM via Website

The reason all of you are getting stuck at certain points is because the game isnt that far developed yet. Anywho the new update enables fishing AND repairing ONE item of the spaceship. Yes the spaceship has to be repaired. Once you get the spaceship you have to go fishing. Go to the Crab's shack and but the TRIPLE hook potion (it lasts longer). Then place him on the island and long hold on the island to zoom in and get there. Now its time to fish. You can use anything as bait really. You'll start off by catching useless inanimate objects. BUT the more you fish the more you catch, and the more you fish the bigger the fish get. Once you eventually start catching small fish you start using them as bait. Continue this for quite some time. You must have patience it takes a while. Once you use the smaller fish you'll catch bigger and biger fish as you go. Theres tuna, dolphin, even hammerhead sharks. Once you get this far start usng the tuna and sharks as bait. Eventually you'll catch a bright PINK angler fish. Once you have this your in! us this immediately as bait. Wait untill you hve a bite and reel in. It takes a minute for the fish to appear. Except this time its a pink sea monster or cracken! Once youve cauht him he'll pull you into hismouth. Oncein you will find a tooth (looks like a shark tooth) take this and store it in your pack. Then on the wall you see how to make something i the factory. It show the tooth plus TWO strgazing potions. Got to the factor, strt up the electricity in the factory with the cloud, add all three items and BAM! Theres the windshield (front window) to your spaceship!

As far as the rest of the game theres no more fixes for the spaceship yet. As far as the rest of the factor possibilites Im not sure. Theyre are many things you can make. Leg of lamb, potions to change furdiburbs apprearence and a roasted turkey. If anyones gotten as fa as "resurecting the fowl" please let me know. I know what we need to do it i just dont know where to get both the hearts.

Hopw this helped everyone =)

Im really far along so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask =)

-Kayla-

kayla lavender

May 10, 2011, 8:14:35 PM via Website

Whenever he is sick use the potion that matches the spots on him.. I.e purple and red potion = lavender oil (the lavender oil bottle is purple and red)

Aleeza Joy

May 29, 2011, 4:03:46 PM via Website

Okay, so, the red heart, and the broken heart both grow on plants (Seperately)

I also have a question . How do you get the roasted turkey?

Aleeza Joy

May 29, 2011, 4:21:07 PM via Website

Or you can make them.

For the red heart you need - strawberry, cherry, mangosteen.

For the broken heart you need - strawberry,cherry, large brown poo.

PS. The mangosteen is the reddish thing that looks like a plum

Beccah Cole

Jul 13, 2011, 6:47:01 PM via Website

What does the stargazing potion look like?? I can't find it in any of the shops

Beccah Cole

Jul 14, 2011, 5:53:58 AM via Website

How do u fix the spaceship?? Im totally lost on that. Plz help me

shelby bruce

Aug 6, 2011, 7:27:47 AM via Website

I want to know how do you cure the little guys sickness? I've trie different potions but they dont work.

Tiffany Smith

Aug 8, 2011, 3:11:55 PM via Website

There is a plant right outside furdiburb's house. Touch and hold on it until a piece of the plant comes off. While it is raining on him make a circular motion on him and that will scrub him clean. As soon as the raincloud goes away use the wind to create a tornado of hair to dry him off.

Kara Overton

Aug 11, 2011, 10:56:47 PM via App

there is an aloe plant next to his house. scrub him until he smiles again. then dry him with the wind

widi diniy

Sep 2, 2011, 4:37:33 PM via Website

Hi furdiburb's fans...
I would like to share and ask some secret formulas.
1. Bed is made of dragon fruit+strawberry+and cherry.
2. Ribbon from egg plant+renewal potion+other potion.
3. Heart from cherry+strawberry+any fruit.
4. Broken heart from cherry+strawberry+poo.
5. Chocolate cake from pumpkin+long pumpkin+ dragon fruit.
6. Carpet from tripple strawberries.
7. Picture from tripple cherries.
Does any one know how to get other furniture or cake from furdi's garden?
Waiting for d share and UPDATE. Thanx

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Sep 29, 2011, 5:57:13 PM via Website

For those confused, Furbiburb is a virtual pet you can download here from AndroidPIT's App Center or read our Test Report here.

— modified on Sep 29, 2011, 5:58:50 PM

Gert Grobler

Oct 14, 2011, 7:19:09 PM via Website

kayla lavender
The reason all of you are getting stuck at certain points is because the game isnt that far developed yet. Anywho the new update enables fishing AND repairing ONE item of the spaceship. Yes the spaceship has to be repaired. Once you get the spaceship you have to go fishing. Go to the Crab's shack and but the TRIPLE hook potion (it lasts longer). Then place him on the island and long hold on the island to zoom in and get there. Now its time to fish. You can use anything as bait really. You'll start off by catching useless inanimate objects. BUT the more you fish the more you catch, and the more you fish the bigger the fish get. Once you eventually start catching small fish you start using them as bait. Continue this for quite some time. You must have patience it takes a while. Once you use the smaller fish you'll catch bigger and biger fish as you go. Theres tuna, dolphin, even hammerhead sharks. Once you get this far start usng the tuna and sharks as bait. Eventually you'll catch a bright PINK angler fish. Once you have this your in! us this immediately as bait. Wait untill you hve a bite and reel in. It takes a minute for the fish to appear. Except this time its a pink sea monster or cracken! Once youve cauht him he'll pull you into hismouth. Oncein you will find a tooth (looks like a shark tooth) take this and store it in your pack. Then on the wall you see how to make something i the factory. It show the tooth plus TWO strgazing potions. Got to the factor, strt up the electricity in the factory with the cloud, add all three items and BAM! Theres the windshield (front window) to your spaceship!

As far as the rest of the game theres no more fixes for the spaceship yet. As far as the rest of the factor possibilites Im not sure. Theyre are many things you can make. Leg of lamb, potions to change furdiburbs apprearence and a roasted turkey. If anyones gotten as fa as "resurecting the fowl" please let me know. I know what we need to do it i just dont know where to get both the hearts.

Hopw this helped everyone =)

Im really far along so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask =)

-Kayla-

Hi Kayla,

I've got the windshield, but I am clueless what next... Can you help me?

Megan Emamipour

Oct 21, 2011, 7:57:59 PM via Website

Hi everybody,
I really appreciate it if someone please tell me how to solve the music puzzle. I am in the room of the puzzle, & I just need to know how to solve it. Please write a clear description because i'm not smart enough lol.
Thank you everybody,
Megan

Katie Dawkins

Nov 10, 2011, 1:25:29 PM via Website

Hi, to make money in Furdiburb you can either:
Take the free potion from the owl inside the tree, go to the fountain with the statues and put the potion in the hand of the statue on the right. This turns the pool colourful and when you put your furdi in it, he flies up into space. You tilt your phone to control direction and hit as many stars as you can, these give you money.

Or..

Go the factory thing (furthest level to the left) and go into furdi's inventory. Put 3 things into the glass tubes and use a cloud to put electricity in the ball at the top (you don't need to keep doing this, it lasts). Then click the flashing button and it combines them and either gives you money or objects. 3 of the same object gives you 30 coins, 2 same and 1 odd gives 20, etc.

Hope this helps :)