Sending Multiple Texts, Videos, and Images All in One Message

• Replies:7
  • Answered
Skeezicks
  • Forum posts: 25

Dec 8, 2023, 8:02:47 PM via Website

I have a Pixel 7 Pro. Its camera has 3 images and 3 videos. I would like to send the images and videos along with some text all at once in one submission to an existing chat. I want to do it like this:

1. Open WhatsApp and tap on an existing chat.

2. Type in Text 1. Add Image or Video 1 so that it opens after Text 1.

3. Type in Text 2. Add Image or Video 2 so that it opens after Text 2.

4. Etc.

When I'm done, I want to send the whole message so I tap the Send button. I'm hoping that the chat partner will see one message consisting of:

Text 1
Added Image or Video 1
Text 2
Added Image or Video 2
Etc.

Can I do this on my Pixel 7 in just one message or do I have to type in Text 1, add an image or video, press Send, and then do the same for the rest of the messages?

Palomino
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 8, 2024, 7:07:01 PM via Website

While this may not be the ideal solution, it's the only way to share multiple media elements in a single communication thread. Hopefully, WhatsApp will implement a feature that allows users to combine text, images, and videos into a single message seamlessly.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jan 9, 2024, 4:25:19 AM via Website

It seems that wa doesn't support hypertext documents in one message till now. But you can create a .docx file which contains text, image as well as video, and send it at once in one submission to an existing chat.

— modified on Jan 10, 2024, 1:51:25 AM

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Palomino
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 9, 2024, 3:16:42 PM via Website

One option is to convert the hypertext document into a .docx file, which can contain various elements like text, images, and embedded videos. Once you have the .docx file, you can send it to a WhatsApp chat as an attachment. This approach allows you to share a more comprehensive and visually engaging message.

James Watson

Billu Bansal
  • Forum posts: 18

Feb 10, 2024, 5:35:22 PM via Website

Open WhatsApp, type Text 1, attach Image or Video 1. Continue by typing Text 2 and attaching Image or Video 2. Repeat for Text 3 and Image or Video 3. Once done, send the entire message, and your chat partner will receive a single message with the combined text and media in sequence. No need to send separate messages for each element.

Keith Mike
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 12, 2024, 6:16:54 AM via Website

On your Pixel 7 Pro, you can indeed achieve sending multiple images, videos, and accompanying text in a single submission to an existing chat on WhatsApp. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open WhatsApp and tap on the existing chat where you want to send the messages.
  2. Type in Text 1.
  3. Tap on the attachment icon (usually a paperclip icon) to add the first image or video. Select the media you want to attach. It will appear after Text 1.
  4. Type in Text 2.
  5. Tap on the attachment icon again to add the second image or video. Select the media you want to attach. It will appear after Text 2.
  6. Repeat the process for the third image or video, if applicable.
  7. Once you've added all the text and media, review your message to ensure everything is in the order you want.
  8. Finally, tap the Send button to send the entire message at once.

Your chat partner will then see one message containing:

• Text 1
  • Image or Video 1
  • Text 2
  • Image or Video 2
  • Text 3 (if applicable)
  • Image or Video 3 (if applicable)

This way, you can send multiple pieces of content along with accompanying text in a single submission without having to send each separately.

James Watson

Skeezicks
  • Forum posts: 25

Feb 20, 2024, 6:12:22 PM via Website

My thanks to all who replied!

Keith Mike -

I'll give that a try. Thanks again! :)

Billu Bansal
  • Forum posts: 18

Feb 28, 2024, 7:41:45 PM via Website

You are welcome