AdMob medIation

• Replies:3
Intelligent_Chip_641
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 28, 2023, 11:01:05 AM via Website

I published a game with AdMob monetization back in November, and I was making $35 per day. However, two days ago, I received a notification about suspected low-quality traffic, and my revenue dropped to almost zero, even though all my traffic was organic. What should I do? Can anybody help or maybe you know where I should ask for help?

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 2, 2023, 5:02:24 AM via Website

First of all, make sure that your game is still available on Google Play and it still works well on the latest Android 13. In addition, check whether Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your app for some violation.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Sardar87
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 3, 2023, 7:48:13 AM via Website

in my opinion you check where you violate. Address the violation and try again

Helpful?
Mrgitro
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 4, 2023, 2:27:01 PM via Website

If you received a notification about suspected low-quality traffic from AdMob, it means that they have detected some invalid activity or suspicious behavior on your account. This could be anything from click fraud to incentivized traffic or even accidental clicks.

To resolve the issue, you should start by reviewing your AdMob account for any suspicious activity or potential policy violations. AdMob has strict policies on click fraud, invalid traffic, and incentivized clicks, among other things, and any violation of these policies can lead to account suspension or even permanent bans.

You can also try to reach out to AdMob support for assistance. They have a dedicated support team that can help you identify the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it. You can reach out to AdMob support by logging into your AdMob account and clicking on the "Help" button in the upper-right corner of the screen.

In addition, you may want to consider implementing measures to prevent invalid traffic or suspicious activity on your app, such as using ad filters or blocking certain IP addresses or regions.

It's important to address this issue promptly to avoid further revenue loss and potential account suspension. Good luck!

Helpful?
James Watson