[FREE][APP] Dreamai - AI Art Generator

• Replies:15
Dreamai
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 18, 2023, 12:13:19 PM via Website

Hey! Just released my first android app. If you decide to try it, please let me know what you think. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks and hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Google Play Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamai.aiartgenerator

Bring your ideas to life with the power of AI! Create stunning AI-generated images by transforming your words into stunning works of art. With a wide variety of styles to choose from, you can customize your creations to your liking with unlimited freedom.

No art skills are required! Dreamai’s AI art tool makes it easy to turn your imagination into reality.

How does it work?

• Type your ideas
  • Pick an art style or create your own
  • Watch AI work its magic as it creates your design in seconds.

Discover your inner artist!

Explore your creative potential and bring your artistic ideas to life. Dreamai leverages cutting-edge AI models, such as Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, and DALL-E, to generate an endless stream of artwork based on your unique prompts. The only limit is your imagination!

Explore the community's creations.

Get inspiration from AI generated images from the community. Freely use their design or prompt, and modify them to your liking.

Discover new styles or create your own.

Choose from an infinite variety of styles such as fantasy, anime, and cartoon, or combine your likings to create your unique style. Join our special styles events and earn rewards for your magnificent design.

Share your stunning artwork!

Go viral by posting your masterpieces on social media or sharing them with your friends! Your creative creation can be used as an avatar profile icon, NFT, or new wallpaper.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Feb 20, 2023, 6:07:21 AM via Website

Thanks so much for the app. I used Midjourney, but it stopped working after the 25 images in the free subscription were used up.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account, Naruto2023 and 2 more Deactivated AccountNaruto2023Dreamaieliorah
Dreamai

Feb 20, 2023, 11:32:25 AM via Website

My app is completely unlimited and free 🤗. You can create as many images as you want! Let me know what you think!

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountKamelato Plandto
Arjun Suhass
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 20, 2023, 6:47:50 PM via Website

Dreamai

My app is completely unlimited and free 🤗. You can create as many images as you want! Let me know what you think!

Can You please create a app that can Turn our image into A.I Characters...

Helpful?
Dreamai
Dreamai

Feb 20, 2023, 8:16:51 PM via Website

If the app recieves enough support I'll add that feature to the next update! So make sure to leave a 5 ⭐ rating review in the Play Store!

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
wextio

Feb 23, 2023, 5:25:27 AM via Website

Wow, That's nice; it is excellent news for me; one more question is it doing something like Midjourney can?

Helpful?
Deactivated Account, Naruto2023 and 1 more Deactivated AccountNaruto2023Dreamai
hamsheena kv
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 23, 2023, 8:47:55 AM via Website

cool.The fact that its free. will use this for sure.

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountDreamai
Dreamai

Feb 23, 2023, 3:49:11 PM via Website

This is using Stable Diffusion, which is similar to Midjourney. Hope you enjoy it :D

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Dreamai

Feb 23, 2023, 3:50:02 PM via Website

Thanks! Share it with your friends! :D

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Arjun Suhass

Mar 6, 2023, 3:07:15 PM via Website

Can I convert my own image into some anime style art if yes then How can I do this?

Helpful?
Dreamai

Mar 6, 2023, 7:21:13 PM via Website

Sadly, app does not currently support image2image only text2image. (nerd)

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
dorothydorot
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2023, 3:52:45 PM via Website

Dreamai sounds pretty cool, and I'm interested in checking it out. It's awesome that it uses AI to generate art, and I'm excited to see how my ideas can be transformed into stunning images.

Helpful?
Naruto2023

May 10, 2023, 9:22:49 AM via Website

As they say, it's not difficult for us, you're pleased)

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
wextio

May 16, 2023, 6:37:57 AM via Website

I am using it; however, when I used the identical prompt in Adobe Firefly (Right Image), I got a completely different outcome better than it! (Sorry)

Helpful?
VanderDussen
  • Forum posts: 4

May 17, 2023, 10:19:57 AM via Website

Not sure if that works out same for all. But this image seems fantastic to be honest. I'm surely gonaa try it now

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Heehe
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 6, 2023, 6:31:46 AM via Website

ohh the application can help me create a work of art without needing professional software like AI, .... And still help me create beautiful photos. Great

Helpful?