Explanatory video for new hires

• Replies:2
  • Closed
Derek
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 8, 2023, 1:44:21 PM via Website

All kinds of guys come into our company who have just graduated or worked in completely different fields. But they are very talented and ready to learn and develop. I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time training them, but go straight into practice. And they can learn with a corporate video, for example. How can I develop a short video that explains all the important points for new employees?

Luiza Filiz
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2023, 7:14:20 AM via Website

You have chosen a great solution. I, for example, would also see a video training, and practice as they say even better.Such videos can be ordered from a company specializing in video editing, they can put together a great video.You can and 5 minutes can and 1 minute.In any case, your beginners will be better to perceive all the work and understand the meaning of all work!

Helpful?
Ketrin Zeta, Omar Kishta and 3 more Ketrin ZetaOmar KishtaDeactivated AccountCyberTankDeactivated Account
gregor32
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2023, 7:24:58 AM via Website

This is the best solution if you don't want to waste time on learning, you just need to discuss everything that is needed

Helpful?
Ketrin Zeta, Luiza Filiz and 2 more Ketrin ZetaLuiza FilizDeactivated AccountCyberTank