Waze is not showing the map!

• Replies:2
Victorfreeman
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 7, 2022, 8:39:04 AM via Website

Hello friends. Hopefully, you are all well. I am posting this for those who are enjoying traveling or like long rides with their favorite car or bike. Sometimes we faced some issues with mapping. Then we don't know where we go or which direction is our destination. Waze is an app for those to solve their GPS mapping issue. But recently it's not showing the map. I don't know why it's not working properly. Please help me with [this=/bottobotto.com/waze-not-showing-map/][1] solution and proper guidance.

rachel gomez
  • Forum posts: 31

Apr 27, 2023, 7:41:59 AM via Website

If Waze is not showing the map, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check your internet connection: Waze requires a stable internet connection to load the map. Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data, and that your internet connection is stable.

Check for app updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Waze app installed on your device. Go to the Google Play Store, find the Waze app, and check for updates.

Clear app cache and data: Go to the app settings, find the Waze app, and clear the app cache and data. This can help to resolve any issues related to the app's performance.

Restart your device: Sometimes, restarting your device can fix software glitches and allow Waze to load the map.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Helpful?
Hisako
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 27, 2023, 9:03:11 AM via Website

Check for app updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Waze app installed on your device.

Helpful?