- Forum posts: 3
Aug 1, 2022, 12:32:46 PM via Website
Aug 1, 2022 12:32:46 PM via Website
Sometimes we get multiple PDFs containing essential details and it becomes a jarring moment when we want to send those informative PDFs to others as it may create a mess because they are separated. But here I found a solution, a tool that can do this time-consuming task in a few clicks i.e. PDF merger
You can merge your PDFs in these simple steps mentioned below.
- First, download the installer from the official website and install it.
- Launch the software and you will see a user-friendly interface.
- You will see a window with some feature options. Now click on the “Merge PDF Files” option.
- You will see a new window will open and now you should find all the PDFs that you want to merge by clicking the "Select Multiple PDF Files" button.
- After that, a new column below that will appear showing the selected PDFs.
- You can also add more PDF files to merge by clicking on the Load More File
- After Checking the selected files, click the Browse button to select a path for the merged PDF.
- After selecting an output path, click on the *Merge PDF(s) Now.*
- Your PDFs are merged!
Just try the software, it will be going save you a lot of time as well as it will you can do many other tasks also such as splitting, and adding or removing watermarks. Moreover, after removing the restrictions the PDF can be copied, edited, and printed.
For more information visit the official website PDF champ