How to add different category of my product in WhatsApp shop

• Replies:1
Tulaib
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 20, 2022, 2:34:08 PM via Website

Hey,
Please guide me how can i add different category of my product. if i made category in WhatsApp shop then my customer can easily find the products. Your feedback will be helpful for me. Thanks.

AtifNawaz
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 13, 2023, 10:40:31 AM via Website

Absolutely, organizing your products into different categories in your WhatsApp shop can greatly enhance the customer experience and make it easier for them to find what they're looking for. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add different categories to your WhatsApp shop:

Open WhatsApp Business App: Make sure you have the WhatsApp Business app installed on your device and that you're logged in with the account associated with your business.

Access Your Shop: Tap on the "Shop" tab in the bottom navigation menu. This is where you'll manage your products and categories.

Add a Category:

Tap on the "Add category" button. You might see a "+" icon, "Add," or something similar, depending on the app version.
Enter the name of the category you want to create. For example, "Electronics," "Clothing," "Accessories," etc.
Add Products to the Category:

After creating the category, you can start adding products to it.
Tap on the newly created category to enter it.
Tap on the "Add product" button. This will allow you to select products from your catalog to add to this category.
Select Products:

From the list of products in your catalog, select the products that belong to the category you've created.
You might be able to select multiple products at once or add them one by one, depending on the app's interface.
Save Changes:

After you've added the products to the category, make sure to save your changes.
Repeat for Other Categories:

If you have multiple categories, repeat the process for each one. This way, you'll have a well-organized shop with products grouped under their respective categories.
Update Details and Images:

For each product, ensure that you've provided accurate details, descriptions, prices, and high-quality images. This information will help customers make informed decisions.
Review and Publish:

Before making the changes live, review your categories and products to ensure everything is accurate and organized as you want it to be.
Publish Changes:

Once you're satisfied, publish the changes. Your customers will now be able to see the different categories and products in your WhatsApp shop.
Remember, providing clear and concise information about each product, along with attractive images, can go a long way in attracting and engaging potential customers. Regularly update your shop with new products and remove outdated ones to keep your offerings fresh and relevant. This can contribute to a positive shopping experience for your customers.

Helpful?