Ringtone Maker & Mp3 Cutter app to create ringtone quickly.

• Replies:2
Ashok Rana
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 13, 2022, 11:02:04 AM via Website

If you want to create a ringtone out of your favorite song, then there are several apps available on the play store that can help you with that.
Choosing the best app to do that is a bit of time taking process, for that you will have to go through each and every Ringtone maker app on the play store.

But don’t worry, I can help you with this. Use ( Mp3 Cutter & Video Cutter App) by one of the best app developers in India (CV Infotech). It is the best Free Ringtone maker app for android devices as it comes with a really easy-to-use user - interface that helps in cutting songs & audio quickly.

How to create a ringtone?

You can quickly create a ringtone with this powerful Ringtone maker app within a few simple steps:-

Step 1:- Install this amazing ringtone maker app by searching Mp3 Cutter & Video Cutter App on the play store.

Step 2:- After installation. Click on the Audio Cutter icon

Step 3:- Now select your favorite song that you want to use as your Ringtone.

Step 4:- Select the part that you want to save as a ringtone & click on the save button.

Step 5:- Now that you have successfully created your Audio. You can choose it as your ringtone by selecting the (Set as a ringtone) option from your system audio player.

neiltaylorss
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 14, 2022, 1:33:46 PM via Website

Thanks. In your opinion, what would be the best video editor?

Helpful?
Jimmy_Wick
  • Forum posts: 35

Aug 23, 2022, 7:33:18 AM via Website

I tried few... but didn't work for me.. suggest some.

Helpful?