A step-by-step guide on securing Android mobile application using SafetyNet

• Replies:3
DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Sep 9, 2021, 2:53:25 PM via Website

The SafetyNet Attestation API developed by Google is an enemy of misuse APIs that permits application designers to evaluate the Android gadget their application is running on.

To secure apps against security threats, including device tampering or bad URLs or harmful apps, and fake users android support SafetyNet Attestation API is useful.

Read the full blog in details explanation on A step-by-step guide on securing Android mobile application using SafetyNet

Android developers please share your feedback and suggestion.

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Oct 7, 2021, 10:30:40 AM via Website

The Above article is being viewed and read by almost more than 2K+ developer worldwide which prove the article capacity to resolve the developer query in the android mobile application.

Same like an article we will continue to post here which grow the technical knowledge of intern and running job android developer, you can also read the direct at devitpl.com blog.

Also, you guys can suggest any technical topics in the Android application in which you want an article we will write it and post it here for your knowledge. Thanks

Helpful?
Jimmy_Wick
  • Forum posts: 35

Aug 20, 2022, 9:07:44 AM via Website

To call the strategies for the SafetyNet Attestation API, you should utilize an API key. To make a key and install this key, complete the following steps: Navigate to the Library section in the Google APIs Console. Search for Android Device Verification API and select it. It opens the dashboard screen.

Helpful?
YAMATOoO
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 20, 2022, 12:51:27 PM via Website

I have done everything you suggested but it still didn't work. I'm addicted to this forum. I know I posted well over 100 times.

Helpful?