Unable to connect Air mouse to my Tv

• Replies:4
intelarmamd
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 8, 2021, 5:39:00 PM via Website

Hi,

I have TCL C716 Qled 50" Tv. I wish to connect Air mouse remote control and for that I have bought three different devices. 1- Mini keyboard with touchpad, 2- C-120 Air mouse remote control and 3- MX3 Air mouse remote control. But I am facing the same problem with all three. Whenever I insert the USB dongles of each device it works for some time until the device goes into stand by or sleep and this shuts off my Tv. After a few tries the Tv gets stuck and I have to remove the USB dongle after which the Tv works fine. Is there any solution to this? Kindly inform.

intelarmamd

Jun 9, 2021, 9:05:14 PM via Website

Thank you Alva Xenia for your reply. Actually I have little technical knowledge so I haven't tried any options. But today I am thinking of changing the USB port. The Tv has two USB 2 ports. One has my USB storage device to increase the storage of the Tv. Can you suggest me other options I could try? Kindly help me with your knowledge. Best regards.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jun 11, 2021, 9:39:59 AM via Website

intelarmamd

Hi,

I have TCL C716 Qled 50" Tv. I wish to connect Air mouse remote control and for that I have bought three different devices. 1- Mini keyboard with touchpad, 2- C-120 Air mouse remote control and 3- MX3 Air mouse remote control. But I am facing the same problem with all three. Whenever I insert the USB dongles of each device it works for some time until the device goes into stand by or sleep and this shuts off my Tv. After a few tries the Tv gets stuck and I have to remove the USB dongle after which the Tv works fine. Is there any solution to this? Kindly inform.

1. Unplug the USB Receiver from the USB Port and tightly insert it into the other USB Port on your Smart TV device.
  2. Check or replace the included batteries from the back of the remote control with different, new batteries.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
intelarmamd

Jun 13, 2021, 6:41:50 PM via Website

Hi James Watson,

Thanks for your suggestion. Today I tried your that but unfortunately it didn't work.

Helpful?
ShaoCan
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 13, 2021, 9:34:52 PM via Website

This also worked for me many times, so it will work 100%

Helpful?
Deactivated Account, GLekter and 2 more Deactivated AccountGLekterDeactivated AccountCobeFelon