- Forum posts: 5
Oct 20, 2020, 9:55:17 AM via Website
Oct 20, 2020 9:55:17 AM via Website
How to manage many passwords effectively? Some people solve problems by using simple, easy-to-remember passwords. Others just use the same password on all their websites and accounts. But these conveniences come at the cost of security. It is clear that simple, easy-to-remember passwords are lucrative bait for hackers. And if you use the same password across multiple websites, multiple accounts, even if it's a strong one, if a site has security problems all of your login information You will have a high risk of being stolen. To solve all the above problems, it is very necessary to use a password manager, All Passwords is one of the most worthwhile free management software to keep data safe for yourself.
- Access is quick and easy Safe offline storage method before online
- server hack attack All data is stored strongly encrypted All data
- cannot be recovered without primary password. Integrated password
- generator Supports fingerprint authentication Custom fields Unlimited
- categories Unlimited number of entries Secure password manager with
- no ads.
The All Passwords app can be downloaded for free at Play Store
— modified on Nov 24, 2020, 3:23:21 AM