Will FAU-G Be Able To Compete With PUBG?

• Replies:3
Fau-G Update
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 15, 2020, 12:33:46 PM via Website

Will FAU-G be able to compete with PUBG?

One of the many developers is nCore Games that announced a new Indian version of PUBG Mobile called FAU-G or Fearless And United: Guards on Friday.

The game is expected to be published shortly. On his social media pages, Actor Akshay Kumar posted that FAU-G is coming soon and that this game will support a self-sufficient base.

It is assumed that this game will replace PUBG, just after this. Do you think FAU-G will be able to replace PUBG? Tell us your answer in the comments. Let us know in detail about FAUG whether this app will be able to compete with PUBG or not.

What is FAU-G?
FAU-G is a simulator for the first person that can be played in single and multiplayer modes. In-game operations are alleged to be based on Indian security forces’ real-life experiences. The first stage will be located in the Galway Valley, where in June 2020 the violent clashes between Indian and Chinese troops had broken out.

Read More About thi game in fau-gupdate.com

Robert Downing
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 16, 2020, 7:13:25 AM via Website

As of now, we do not have any detailed specifics of the game. Plus PUBG is trying to get back in the Indian market after they split with Tencent. We will need more details from nCore games before we can discuss how good/ bad or competitive this will be.

Helpful?
DeskFlex
DeskFlex
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 16, 2020, 10:44:25 AM via Website

PUBG is one of the games that become famous among gamers within a short time. This game had gained a lot of popularity because of many reasons such as the user interface it provides, maps it has designed are very much good and the most important thing is that it is an online multiplayer game.

After its ban, there is a big void in the gaming sector, and to fill this void the new game is arriving soon I,e FAUG. We have to appreciate the work of the N-core games because they are making the game to compete for the world's most popular game and on top of that they decided to give 20% of the revenue generated from this game to ‘Bharat Ke Veer' trust.

I think that it will definitely compete with PUBG and will be the most popular game in the upcoming future. So let's wait until the launch of the games and see what happens.

Helpful?
Robert Downing
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 30, 2020, 7:14:41 AM via Website

I get what you are saying, but you can't say anything for certain at this point. I would want it to do well, but there are other games besides PUBGM that have been in the market for a long time. Games such as Garena Free Fire and CODM have seen a growth in downloads since PUBG got banned. In the end, gamers will only play FAU-G if they ENJOY the game.

Helpful?