How to Play iTunes on Android

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 24, 2020, 12:05:33 PM via Website

do you guys know other ways to play iTunes music on Android? I'm using a soft called AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter to download the music first, and then click a convert button to remove apple' DRM protection. then they will become an android available format, you can play them on android, i want to find a more convenient way, any recommendations?

• Forum posts: 7

Aug 27, 2020, 9:49:58 AM via Website

Download Google’s Music app to your phone. Download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account.Finally, upload your iTunes library from your computer to Google Music.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 27, 2020, 11:06:53 AM via Website

I use TunesKit iTunes Music Converter to convert all the iTunes music to MP3 or other common formats that are supported by my Android phone. It worked well and the output quality is almost the same as the original one. Besides, the converter worked very fast and support batch conversion.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 27, 2020, 12:02:07 PM via Website

With all respect to all android users I don' think thats possible, use Spotify!?:)

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 27, 2020, 1:53:59 PM via Website

You can use Apple Music if you are on Android. You need to pay for the subscription, but you do not have to buy individual songs or albums.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 17

Aug 27, 2020, 7:16:42 PM via Website

There are some of the methods to help you play iTunes music on your android phone.
One is a manual method that needs you to
1. Connect your Android phone to the computer
2. Select the USB Mass storage mode. It varies as per the different
device and shortly you can align the mobile with the computer.
3. Now Copy and paste the iTunes to the folder on your Android phone.
4. An additional option is Google Music wherein you can transfer the
iTunes on the cloud using the Google music account.

Second Method
One more option is double twist software as it works as the central repository for the music files, videos, etc.
You can import the iTunes and then sync the same to the tablet or Smartphone through a USB device.
You may choose any of these methods to enjoy iTunes on your Android phone.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 30, 2020, 11:20:55 AM via Website

Download app from Google Market and that's it

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit