New hobbies during quarantine?

• Replies:69
HippyGordon
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 30, 2020, 12:58:43 PM via Website

In an effort to maintain mental stability I've started running, studying a few courses (accounting/mental well-being). I've also joined here and plan to sell my account, because rs was not helping!

What are you doing?

EricaR

Aug 12, 2020, 10:18:56 AM via Website

Tried some Origami and Paper quelling art.. It's interesting..I think I would be able to earn some extra coins if polished my skills..I was interested in this Japanese art long time ago..But, didn't try assuming I'm not skilled..But, I realized I have creative mind than I thought..

Helpful?
cromL
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 12, 2020, 11:06:09 PM via Website

Hi, I also started running :) I also started reading more and planning my day (I've never had any schedules in my life before quarantine). It helped me a lot to distribute my time.

Helpful?
koxirami
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 19, 2020, 10:23:26 AM via Website

Lego Technic :) now can create great things

Helpful?
gaargz
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 26, 2020, 1:16:16 PM via Website

Started playing more PC games and also started running

Helpful?
hassanwlc
  • Forum posts: 18

Aug 30, 2020, 10:45:53 PM via Website

I have been playing video games. You can't say that its a new hobby because I use to play video games a lot before I got busy with my professional life but in the last 8-10 years I hardly play any video games so you can say that during this quarantine my new gaming chapter has started and I am really enjoying it as it has brought so many great memories :) I am glad that there are many very good games released just before and during this pandemic including call of duty: Warzone and Valorant so I am having a great time with these great games. Also really looking forward to play the upcoming RPG cyberpunk 2077 which is one of the most talked about games at the moment and it should be a cracker. Want to know more about this upcoming role playing game? visit psychosquad.com

Helpful?
BruceyE
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 16, 2020, 7:41:06 AM via Website

I started drawing and painting. I also started making sausages.

Helpful?
Annatimar

Sep 20, 2020, 5:18:19 PM via Website

started play AC Odyssey and reading a lot. Overall I noticed that my life during the quarantine become less stressful. You guys?

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Nov 3, 2020, 9:48:04 AM via Website

I sit and read books and watch movies

Helpful?
Brandon Johanos

Nov 3, 2020, 12:01:40 PM via Website

Hello everyone, well in quarantine, the first thing I have done is the improvement of my skills which I did through some courses which helps me sharpen my mind and skills. Other than that I use to watch movies that gives motivation regarding learning new things and keep yourself strong in such situations. And last but not the least, book reading which gives me positivity and enthusiasm.

Helpful?
Raniyah
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 11, 2020, 6:51:38 AM via Website

In fact, the quarantine period was a very bad period. I couldn't accept the situation.. being locked inside without usual activities and friends made my mind very upset and negative. So, it took several days to accept the real condition and adapt to it.

Helpful?
Zize

Nov 18, 2020, 6:21:16 PM via Website

I decided to start playing drums

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Sinda Kat
  • Forum posts: 28

Nov 20, 2020, 10:24:40 PM via Website

Zize

I decided to start playing video games with my friends. We picked World of Warcraft for that purpose and now spend over 5 hours daily playing it. Sometimes I can ask pro gamers at https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost for help and it works. With them I am literally unbeatable :)

And I decided to play video games too ;) there are tons of great examples to start with. WoW is one of my favourite ones by the way :)

— modified on Jan 10, 2021, 5:11:49 PM

Helpful?
Favilo44
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 21, 2020, 2:59:19 AM via Website

wow fantastic! That's a very good idea to pass your leisure time.

Helpful?
GinDev

Nov 24, 2020, 3:12:38 PM via Website

Studying trending frameworks

Helpful?
Favilo44

Nov 28, 2020, 3:38:24 AM via Website

Why don't you share some good receipes with us?

Helpful?
Favilo44

Dec 3, 2020, 1:37:02 AM via Website

Yeah, I also think it's enjoyable.

Helpful?
Janet Locane
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 9, 2020, 8:28:41 AM via Website

I began to draw and even embroider:)

Helpful?
LolWhy

Dec 14, 2020, 5:13:08 AM via Website

Hello, I do some foil figures. Origami seems to me too hard with all those schemes. Working with foil is like something in between sculpting and origami and I like the metallic shade of the figures.

Helpful?
greyssy
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 24, 2020, 8:45:23 PM via Website

I started reading books more and played video games a lot

Helpful?
Ieuaa
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 3, 2021, 9:19:25 PM via Website

I started playing sports and reading more books. That was cool

Helpful?
BrandonHarris

Jan 9, 2021, 7:27:32 PM via Website

I started to watch a lot of movies and I loved long distance promenade.

Helpful?
FoxMan32

Jan 14, 2021, 11:49:12 PM via Website

Started playing more PC games

Helpful?
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jan 18, 2021, 12:09:02 PM via Website

When I searched for hobbies on the net during the time, the first thing that popped up was hobbies for real life...... I'm just trying to save myself from depression with my old hobby :)

Helpful?
FoxMan32

Jan 27, 2021, 11:12:15 PM via Website

What about your hobby?

Helpful?
Ivan Vorobyev
Alex
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 25, 2021, 8:24:17 PM via Website

I started studying risk management, investment fundamentals, the cryptocurrency market. In this regard, I started trading on the stock exchange. Thanks to the quarantine, I made some good money on the XLM coin. By the way, the coin is very promising now, I bought XLM for 10 cents and put it on my stellar-wallet. Now the Stellar price is 40 cents. In just 3 months it has quadrupled. I believe that before the end of the year, XLM will cost at least $ 1. It was a good investment

— modified on Mar 5, 2021, 6:54:14 PM

Helpful?
Алексей Павлюк
JaydeTalbot

Feb 27, 2021, 3:27:03 PM via Website

listening and creating to music

Helpful?
Charly Flint

Mar 4, 2021, 2:09:26 PM via Website

I am learning a foreign language on YouTube because I want to watch films/series and read boks in the original language. I'm talking about Italian.

Helpful?
jannick
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 8, 2021, 8:14:46 AM via Website

Play WoW Classic. I had never experienced Vanilla before quarantine, and actually only became a regular player a few months before Legion retired. Being able to play Classic has given me an equally fascinating world - I prefer Classic's build options, social networking, and classic wow gold from SSEGold options because it's more like an RPG than a selection of premade characters like in Retail. My friends say they hate it while I torture myself, but this is my first experience with it, and so far I think it's a much more satisfying/meaningful World of Warcraft.

— modified on Apr 25, 2021, 9:13:34 AM

Helpful?
habanavee
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 8, 2021, 11:04:06 AM via Website

Nothing special just started reading books.

Helpful?
SeboPlus
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 8, 2021, 6:30:16 PM via Website

Yeah, eating food as much as you can.

Helpful?
Harry579
Trevor Brown
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 29, 2021, 8:02:15 AM via Website

Another pastime of mine is reading, which is a really peaceful activity that I like to pass the time on.

Helpful?
Trevor Brown

Jun 29, 2021, 8:11:48 AM via Website

Ieuaa

I started playing sports and reading more books. That was cool

Why don't you share a few of your favorite books with us?

Helpful?
Ivan Vorobyev

Aug 11, 2021, 5:15:28 PM via Website

During the quarantine period, I decided to realize my dream. I opened my own online store, where I sell goods from China. I was simply fired from my job and I had to either get a new one, or think of something of my own. I decided that enough to work for someone, it is time to work for myself. In the beginning it was difficult, there was not enough money, even though I was an SSI recipient and I had to use a small loan for ssi debit. I just went to the website, left a request there and the next day, the funds were in my bank account. This allowed me to pay for the goods I ordered and I was able to open my shop.

Helpful?
Trevor Brown

Aug 12, 2021, 7:58:03 AM via Website

My interests include: playing with cameras, fast shooting, and traveling. Right now, I'm attempting to think of ways to go past social distancing rules by being inventive!

Helpful?
Chenrbili
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 20, 2021, 8:51:11 AM via Website

Well, I fall in love with New World, the newest MMO game, it's not official now, I just played the closed beta and I decided to wait for it.

Helpful?
liz_evergreen

Aug 24, 2021, 7:52:14 AM via Website

Another "it's finally time to read more" person aboard.
I also decided to try stitching after a long time... and, well, that's really calming. I have also tried several handmade techniques I've never used before.

Helpful?
LukeChester

Sep 24, 2021, 10:22:37 PM via Website

Not actually a new hobby, but I did read more books last year. And I usually hear that during the quarantine, people started playing video games and running :) It seems like two common things we don't usually have time to do)

Helpful?
samajo
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 25, 2021, 6:50:13 PM via Website

playing video games and reading books are my mai hobbies right now

Helpful?
Andre Nmnk

Oct 4, 2021, 5:03:28 PM via Website

I started to get more interested in art, namely in photo wall seals and paintings. Soon I plan to buy my first painting

Helpful?
-Luke-

Oct 21, 2021, 7:05:23 PM via Website

I actually started with Android app development during lockdowns last year. That's why I'm here.

Helpful?
HelenB

Oct 26, 2021, 1:30:46 PM via Website

which ones?

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account
MicheleStevenson

Nov 18, 2021, 12:19:59 AM via Website

Meditating really helped me out during these trying times. I mean, it was difficult for everyone because lots of people lost their jobs and were in real bad mental condition. I recommend you try it out because it definitely makes it easier to take difficult decisions and stay calm

Helpful?
Celinelol

Jan 25, 2022, 3:22:49 PM via Website

During the quarantine I realized that I really miss traveling. And I even thought about moving to another country. This topic became so interesting and necessary that I decided to contact the agency for further questions. Even if you are interested in options for offshore business I know an agency that can help you. So be sure to contact.

Helpful?
Jacob5

Feb 10, 2022, 10:54:47 PM via Website

I also like to travel. And thanks to quarantine, I got to know our area better. I like to go camping with my family. This year I decided to prepare in advance, I found a lot of useful things for outdoor recreation on the website of the everest.com store. I have already chosen a new bigger tent and I need to buy more flashlights.

Helpful?
bendenison
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 26, 2022, 9:47:57 PM via Website

Previously, in order to try to keep my mental stability, I had to drink alcoholic beverages. They helped me to maintain myself, I used to think so. But lately, I realized that I was very wrong and that is not the solution to this situation and I need to start the recovered process, which will help me to really gain mental stability and harmony. So, I'm going through this process right now.

Helpful?
jenniferdehner9
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 1, 2022, 8:18:53 AM via Website

I got into playing chess online.

Helpful?
ChrisHerlihy

Mar 31, 2022, 10:44:45 AM via Website

I'm playing guitar a lot...

Helpful?
camillastill

Mar 31, 2022, 4:13:15 PM via Website

I started playing online games))) Or, for example, Sims 4.

Helpful?
denchikchyb

Mar 31, 2022, 6:51:35 PM via Website

Quarantine has completely changed the plans of all the inhabitants of the planet. I love to communicate with interesting, funny and kind people, as well as to meet beautiful girls. But because of certain quarantine restrictions, now I can meet girls only on the site ... online dating. It's good that at least I still have this opportunity.

Helpful?