Can I Enjoy DVD on My Samsung?

• Replies:1
Tuan Van
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 29, 2020, 9:28:54 AM via Website

If you want to enjoy your favorite DVD on your Samsung (S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, Tab, Note, or any other models), you will need to use a powerful DVD ripper to rip the DVD.
Here I will recommend you to use one of the best video converter in 2020 named TunesKit Video Converter. It is a versatile video converter, video editor and DVD ripper that can convert any video to 250+ formats at 60X faster speed with no quality loss. You can also use it to edit the videos or rip any protected or commercial DVD movies to the formats that are supported by Samsung on PC or Mac.
It is capable of cropping the video to remove the black bars, rotate the video to the right position, or adjust the aspect ratio to fit different screens, in order to give you a much better watching experience. With a built-in smart video editor, TunesKit Video Converter enables you to trim videos frame by frame with lossless quality, remove unnecessary fragments, split a long video or audio file into multiple clips, etc. quickly and easily.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 29, 2020, 12:19:33 PM via Website

Nice. After using this software to rip the DVD to Samsung videos on computer, we also need to transfer them to Samsung phone for watching. If yo can not do that by drag & drop, try Coolmuster Android Assistant. Usually, it can help you import video from computer to Samsung phone. Please remember that not all video fromats are supported.

Helpful?