- Forum posts: 3
Jul 23, 2020, 10:18:37 AM via Website
Jul 23, 2020 10:18:37 AM via Website
I'm hoping to get your advice on my phone: my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been stuck on the Samsung logo after booting up and doesn't boot beyond that. It was a sudden occurrence as the phone was working perfectly the night before.
What I have attempted:
Here's what I have attempted / ruled out:
- Prior to the issue I have not downloaded any other apps (ruling out any cause of malicious apps)
- Recharged battery (no battery issue) and battery working perfectly fine
- Cleared the system cache
- Tried to boot in Safe Mode (but could not boot in Safe Mode because phone could not progress beyond the Samsung logo)
Important phone content: Most important to me are the Photos in the Gallery, downloaded Music and WhatsApp data
- My Google Photos contains only one part of the photos (i.e. Google Photos are not complete, but Gallery is complete)
- If it is still possible to salvage the situation, I am looking for a solution that preferably does not involve doing a factory reset or any sort of data wipe, at least until I backup my Photos, Music and WhatsApp backup data.
Any suggestions: Would Smart Switch be able to help extract data out of the phone, even when it is booting? As I've read that Kies is only applicable for Samsung Note 2 and below.
- Are there any other PC suites or software which can access and backup the phone's content without having to fully boot the phone to the usual home screen?
Any suggestions or advice on the above would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!