- Forum posts: 1
Jul 22, 2020, 4:16:52 PM via Website
Jul 22, 2020 4:16:52 PM via Website
ADB Fastboot and USB driver installer tool for windows (Always installs the latest version)
Windows 7 and above
1. Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode with MTP or File Transfer Option Selected, for Proper USB Drivers Installation [optional step, recommended]
2. Double click on Latest-ADB-Installer.bat to start the installation process.
3. Press OK in confirmation dialog shown in phone during Installation.[only required, if step1 is done]
4. After the installation is done, Open Command Prompt( Go to Start Menu -> Type command Prompt -> Press Enter) and you can type adb and fastboot commands there.
Note for Beginners: Just Paste your files (twrp etc, if any) at Desktop,
type 'cd desktop' (without quotes) in command prompt and press Enter
and Now enter your ADB and Fastboot commands in there
I cannot post external links, as I am new user, Just do a Google search for 'Latest ADB Fastboot and USB Driver installer tool for Windows'
1. If fastboot mode is not getting detected after installation, just connect your phone in fastboot mode and then run the installer tool again.
2. Google Chrome may give false warning while downloading the file, click on keep to download the file.
3. In Window 10, you will see Blue color box, during installation, click on More Info and click Run/Run anyway to start Installation.
- To Update the ADB,Fastboot and USB drivers again, just rerun the Tool.
Donate: If this tool helped you, Please donate to me or at least share this tool with friends, so they do not have to waste time.
— modified on Jul 22, 2020, 4:24:08 PM