- Forum posts: 1
Jun 18, 2020, 11:00:13 AM via Website
Jun 18, 2020 11:00:13 AM via Website
I have this old MediaPad 10 FHD which I decided to upgrade its OS from KitKat to Nougat. I took root access by Kingo Root and then Install TWRP Official. I looked up for TWRP file for MediaPad and Flashed it. When I turned it off to boot for Recovery it hung up to Huawei Logo and it does not go any further, and it doesn't turn off either unless runs out of battery. What I've tried so far:
- I tried every combination said online for hard resting (Power+Volume Up, Power+Volume Down, Power+Middle Volume) but none of them brought me recovery mode.
- I tried booting from SD Card, downloaded latest Firmware for MediaPad, format my SD in FAT32 and copied dload folder to the root. I tried many times to boot from SD card. It didn't work either.
- What should I do which I haven't done?
- What is needle hole on top of the tablet? Can it help?
- Can I hard reset this device by dismantling and hitting some magic button inside?
If you think I may not have used the right firmware, please leave a valid download link to this model:
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD s10-101u