- Forum posts: 2
May 12, 2020, 4:53:16 PM via Website
May 12, 2020 4:53:16 PM via Website
Please check our Droid Transfer app, which allows you to you manage and transfer content between your Android phone and a PC through a Wi-Fi or a USB connection.
Here are some of our favourite app features
- Transfer and print your Android Phone messages and call history
- Save SMS and MMS as PDF files
- Copy music between your phone and your PC
- Sync your iTunes library to your Android device
- Transfer Photos between your phone and your PC
- Import Contacts and Calendars to Outlook or save them as vCards.
Droid Transfer works alongside a free Android app Transfer companion, which has more than a 1000 reviews on the google play store and 100,000+ Installs.
Please see our website for more details on what Droid Transfer can do...
Droid Transfer is a free trial app with full details of what is included in the free version vs paid version here...
— modified on May 12, 2020, 4:54:14 PM