Which Android Auto-compatible MP3 player do you use?

• Replies:9
King Mustard
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 15, 2020, 3:19:02 PM via Website

I have MP3s on my phone and I use the MediaMonkey app to play them through Android Auto.

However, I am not keen on MediaMonkey for several reasons so I am looking to change.

Which Android Auto-compatible MP3 player do you use?

Matt Raap
  • Forum posts: 565

Feb 15, 2020, 10:16:32 PM via App

Power Amp

Redmi Note 7

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Feb 16, 2020, 1:27:43 AM via Website

Musicolet and very happy with it

Helpful?
Maulik
Fluffyone
  • Forum posts: 21

May 15, 2020, 8:29:49 AM via Website

Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror features from an Android device, such as a smartphone, to a car's compatible in-dash information and entertainment head unit. When you connect your car with your smartphone using the Android Auto app, all the information transfers to your car’s screen instead of your smartphone, which allows you to pick up calls, access maps for navigation, change music and all other stuff. You can even watch Youtube videos on Android Auto. If you are not aware on how to watch youtube videos, you can review the detailed guide written by Devsjournal.com to watch youtube videos on Android Auto. I basically use Google Play Music or YouTube Music to listen songs on Android Auto. There are many other music players such as AIMP, Amazon Music, jetAudio, BlackPlayer, Musicolet, Pandora, Spotify you can try on Android Auto

— modified on May 15, 2020, 1:46:36 PM

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

May 15, 2020, 9:42:22 AM via Website

Link not working. Maybe better so

Helpful?
Fluffyone
  • Forum posts: 21

May 15, 2020, 1:47:08 PM via Website

You can check now:)

Helpful?
Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 30, 2020, 3:55:16 AM via Website

As a big fan of Spotify, I often listen to music on Spotify. For managing and enjoying music, I also use Poweramp. Recently, I find a way to download and convert Spotify music to Poweramp through Spotify Music Converter. Now I could use Poweramp to play Spotify music on my Android device.

Helpful?
Albert65565
  • Forum posts: 23

Nov 12, 2020, 5:42:58 PM via Website

Personally, I use Android Auto. I found out by reading Mp3/Mp4 Players Manuals here. You can also read about compatibility this is the easiest way to check for compatibility. I hope you find what you need.

— modified on Nov 13, 2020, 7:04:52 PM

Helpful?
Alzari Pit
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 12, 2022, 11:13:11 PM via Website

Assuming you're hoping to play music and digital broadcasts in a solitary strong application, then Spotify is effectively a top decision. Since it offers Android Auto combination, but since it's an incredible music application by its own doing.

Helpful?
Journey Through Time
  • Forum posts: 28

Sep 12, 2023, 10:51:00 AM via Website

I can suggest a few popular Android Auto-compatible MP3 player apps that you can consider as alternatives to MediaMonkey. Keep in mind that the availability and performance of these apps may vary based on your device and Android version:

Poweramp: Poweramp is a highly customizable music player known for its powerful equalizer and extensive format support. It has an Android Auto interface for easy control while driving.

Pulsar Music Player: Pulsar is a lightweight and user-friendly music player that supports Android Auto. It offers features like gapless playback, Chromecast support, and a built-in tag editor.

Rocket Player: Rocket Player is a feature-rich music player with Android Auto support. It offers a clean interface, custom playlists, and options for managing and syncing your music library.

PlayerPro Music Player: PlayerPro is another well-regarded music player with Android Auto compatibility. It includes features like a 5-band equalizer, tag editor, and support for various audio formats.

BlackPlayer: BlackPlayer is a minimalist music player known for its clean design and customizable themes. It has an Android Auto interface for in-car use.

Shuttle Music Player: Shuttle is a simple yet functional music player with Android Auto integration. It supports gapless playback, lyrics display, and various themes.

Google Play Music: Google Play Music used to be a popular choice, but it has been replaced by YouTube Music. However, you might still find Google Play Music functional if you have an existing library.

YouTube Music: Google's official music streaming service, YouTube Music, also supports Android Auto. It allows you to listen to your own music library in addition to streaming songs.

Before making a switch, I recommend trying out a few of these apps to see which one suits your preferences and needs the best. Make sure to check their compatibility with your Android Auto setup and any specific features you require, such as library management or equalizer settings.

Helpful?