Best Video recovery app

• Replies:1
Adnan fiaz
  • Forum posts: 79

Feb 13, 2020, 11:38:21 AM via Website

The importance of data is very critical therefore video recovery software app will provide a better solution to recover deleted videos. Recovery software app will dig all video files inside mobile and restore all deleted videos. Recovery app will back up your deleted files into your mobile memory or SD card.
Deleted videos Recover instantly with just tap of the scan button. The videos will be scan and restore into your android phone with the backup and recovery system. You can find deleted videos by scanning phone internal memory. You can easily select any deleted video file recovered by the video discover software app.

Key Features

1. Recover all deleted videos from the gallery or SD card.
    1. Video Backup and save deleted videos into mobile using recovery and backup system.

2. Save or delete video files recovered into your mobile memory.

3. Free video recovery software no paid fee or registration.

4. No root access required, therefore, recover videos without rooting devices.
Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Oct 10, 2020, 12:34:29 PM via Website

Helpful article. There are various apps available, many of them free and others which bear a small price tag. I tried a few ,some of them were useful. But it was often difficult to scan out all videos. Then I found an
application developed by the MobiKin company called “Doctor for Android”. I installed it on my trusty Windows, connected my phone via USB and it works efficiently.

Helpful?